Senior Member+

I feel sorry for Saddam, now.

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 06:27

:lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: I feel sorry for Saddam, now.

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 06:54

This chgrayan genius, for ex. claims amongst other hilarious statements, the name Tigris River comes from Tgray.

According to Wikipedia, though:

The Ancient Greek form Tigris (Τίγρις) meaning "tiger" (if treated as Greek) was adapted from Old Persian Tigrā, itself from Elamite Tigra, itself from Sumerian Idigna.

The original Sumerian Idigna or Idigina was probably from *id (i)gina "running water",[9] which can be interpreted as "the swift river", contrasted to its neighbour, the Euphrates, whose leisurely pace caused it to deposit more silt and build up a higher bed than the Tigris. The Sumerian form was borrowed into Akkadian as Idiqlat, and from there into the other Semitic languages (cf. Hebrew Ḥîddeqel, Syriac Deqlaṯ, Arabic Dijlah).

Another name for the Tigris used in Middle Persian was Arvand Rud, literally "swift river". Today, however, Arvand Rud (New Persian: اروند رود) refers to the confluence of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers (known in Arabic as the Shatt al-Arab). In Kurdish, it is also known as Ava Mezin, "the Great Water".
Don't they know, fact checking these days is just a click away?

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Sep 2021, 09:00

The Spanish language originated in Tigray. Take for example también. Doesn't that remind you of Tembien Abi Adi ? What about Ava Mezin ? It sound Kurdish but it is a basta**rdization of Abi Wenzin ( Great River ). Tigray is the centre of Ugo Sapiens. ብስሩ ለጠራጥር የለይ ።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 09:12

Abe Abraham wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 09:00

The Spanish language originated in Tigray. Take for example también. Doesn't that remind you of Tembien Abi Adi ? What about Ava Mezin ? It sound Kurdish but it is a basta**rdization of Abi Wenzin ( Great River ). Tigray is the centre of Ugo Sapiens. ብስሩ ለጠራጥር የለይ ።
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 28 Sep 2021, 09:21

እንግሊዞች አገራቸውን ታላቋ ብሪታኒያ የሚል ስም የሰጡት ታላቋ ትግራይ ከሚለው ኮርጀው ኡንደሆነ ደርሰንበታል። ጊዜ ጠብቀን ህጋዊ ኡርምጃ ኡንወስዳለን። :roll: :roll: :roll:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 09:34

Digital Weyane wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 09:21
እንግሊዞች አገራቸውን ታላቋ ብሪታኒያ የሚል ስም የሰጡት ታላቋ ትግራይ ከሚለው ኮርጀው ኡንደሆነ ደርሰንበታል። ጊዜ ጠብቀን ህጋዊ ኡርምጃ ኡንወስዳለን። :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ብሓጺሩ፡ እንሄትልኩም ዓባይ ትግራይ ነዚኣ ትመስል።

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Sep 2021, 10:29

So does that mean he debunked the midget Meles Zenawi’s claim of Agamewoch origin of Yemeni? :roll: :oops:

መሕፈር ጸለምቲ ከም ለመንቲ አጋመ ተራኢዪ አይፈልጥን ... ፎ!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 28 Sep 2021, 11:17

To make such a ludicrous claim on nothing other than Tigris sounds line Tigray shows why Agames are such a low IQ people. ካብ በሃሊኡስ ደጋሚኡ ድዮም ዝብሉ ኣቦታትና:: what is worse is that they broadcast this idiocy on youtube and TMH to prove to the whole world what a bunch idiots they are. Is there no sane Agame around?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 12:13

Low IQ- savage animals, on two legs. Listen to this: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 28 Sep 2021, 14:04

Tigray's so-called 'elites' have nothing concrete to offer as an a form of explanation to their people why they are still in this quagmire. Nor have they ever delivered what they had promised to their people despite their habitual delusional grandiose ambitions, and bombastic talks and speeches whenever they're placed in front of a camera and a microphone.......

These confabulations (don't think 'lying' is the right word to describe Agames behaviours since they seem to believe in the 'truthiness' of their own story) appear to be a mechanism to numb the poor people not to raise any questions........

But once in a while, one may wake up like this man- who claims to be a former bodygurad for Melles Zenawi- and tells the reality as it is. Kudos to him!

Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Sep 2021, 14:13

Zmeselo wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 12:13
Low IQ- savage animals, on two legs. Listen to this: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

This video must be kept that we need the man to tell us what is happening and the screaming behind the camera the day he was giving his usual agamieee ሓጠው ቀጠው after we captured Mekele soon.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Sep 2021, 15:16

Abusing, an Eritrean child. What an evil, deranged cùnt! Someone must know, who this witch is:

Teaching their children, to hate:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 28 Sep 2021, 21:58

Zmeselo wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 15:16
Abusing, an Eritrean child. What an evil, deranged cùnt! Someone must know, who this witch is:

Conventional wisdom dictates that criminals urgency to commit crimes isn't their being intellectually deficient to understand what would be right or wrong; rather it's their failure to constrain or rein in their raw impulses.......Accountability is also based on the assumption that as a normal person one is capbable of discerning right from wrong. That is why we normally wouldn't see normal people commiting crimes in broad daylight or in front of witnesses unless, of course, you're an Agame.

This lady isn't an exception. I've seen so many clips of these people on social media, mostly posted by themselves, committing something that can be construed, at least by a normal society, as morally wrong or outright illegal. And what is disturbing to me is, unlike most criminals, these people don't seem to distinguish the boundary between what is right and what is wrong........That is why they've never failed to keep posting self-incriminating videos.