Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

GhionLeaks: Potential Bombshell Document that Could be a Smoking Gun Evidence Proving Covid-19 Global Conspiracy

Post by teodroseIII » 27 Sep 2021, 14:37

We just received an anonymous concerning the origins of Covid-19 that involves key government, media, medical and corporate figures from around the world from someone claiming to be a IT Project connected to the German government. This information below is potentially explosive in nature, however since the information was received from an anonymous source, I’m reviewing this internally with trusted sources

While the Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) is being conducted to determine the veracity of the document, I am turning to our readers and the global audience to do an open-source investigation of this PDF below to determine if the article is the real McCoy. If the PDF is not legitimate, I have a responsibility as a journalist to debunk it and do so publicly. If, however, the document is legitimate, we could be talking about this being our generation’s Pentagon Papers that could blow the lid of a global conspiracy to “vaccinate” and imperil billions of people. More information to follow....continued...

READ LEAKED DOCUMENT AT: https://ghionjournal.com/ghionleaks-pot ... -covid-19/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: GhionLeaks: Potential Bombshell Document that Could be a Smoking Gun Evidence Proving Covid-19 Global Conspiracy

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Sep 2021, 07:25

Unexpectedly sharp decrease in antibodies - despite two doses

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/snabbkollen/ ... -tva-doser

PUBLISHED YESTERDAY

(Google translation from Swedish)

Antibody levels in those vaccinated against covid-19 are declining faster than previously thought.

This is shown by the latest interim report of a Swedish study, which includes 2,000 fully vaccinated healthcare employees.

After seven months, the antibody level had dropped by 85 percent in those who received Pfizer's vaccine. Among those who received the Astra vaccine, the decrease was greater.

Research leader Charlotte Thålin calls the results worrying and believes that the elderly should receive a third refill dose as soon as possible.

________

So, the answer is to double-up? :roll: