Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

General Megbey is still Diqalu Wardia than proud Tigray general for the people of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Sep 2021, 13:21

Enkan Zembobish Drown Teza nesh???

Does Tigray owe Tigray generals, cadres, central committees, executives and ex and current presidents or you owe Tigray today???

Do the generals except General Tsadkan owe apology to Tigray for their utter failure to be blindly the Diqalu Wardias than an independent institution for the Tigray people safety and wellbeing???

Diqalu, Qonaduf and their Wardia generals, you fought for 17 years equally with the rest of Tigray but you enjoyed your life for 30 years, in your part good investment but do not tell me …..we fought 17 years to liberate Tigray, where is that Tigray you liberated, from whom, After 30 years looting, Tigray is the status of the 1984 right now, does this make any Tigrayan proud and you talk what you did for the last 30 years???

Who are the brave Tigrayans fought for 17 years, they are from every household of Tigray from all walk of life but the lie our martyrs name became the selling point for the Diqalu Sebhat and Meles Mislenewoch or Mesheqeti Diqalu to fool Tigrayans? Prior the struggle started, Tigray was less Amharic speaker Tigrayans, less flat nose Tigrayans in every city of Tigray, less Amhara worshipers today than prior 17 years fighting started around 1975.

The struggle of Tigray never been for Tigray interests led by mana Tigrayans but led by Diqalu and Qonaduf flat noses to landlocked Tigray, for Eritrea independent on the expense of goodwill Tigray with other ethnics of the country, the struggle was for few Diqalu network mafia families and relatives, the decision has been making for the interest of few rich looters and corrupts than future of Tigray. The 17 years war was for the generals, cadres, central committees, executives and the presidents of Tigray and few qushets who were their loyal backers.

General Migbey, do you know you are part of the problems all the youths of Tigray are fighting all over Amhara regions and dying, it is you and the other generals except Tsadkan failures not to question bad Meles policies towards Tigray long term interests rather you slept with Meles and acted as his Wardia than Tigray general. Today you came out to speak for the Diqalu heartless criminals who killed Tigray four time in the past few years as their Wardia than defiant fearless General for the Tigray people. Who in the right mind would see you as a General Tigray has independent mindset for to protect Tigray, you asserting us all over again as the continue Diqalu Wardia???

If you want to speak for them then speak all the good and the bad people to listen and take you seriously, you are speaking just one side, we are opposing Diqalu leadership not because they are Diqalu and Qonaduf blood but their decision making is destroying Tigray. What is the job of the vice president and vice chair Fetlework, she has been faarting for 30 years doing nothing, no skill for anything and no contribution for the last 30 years???

Why not give that chair to the better of us and let that person make a sound decision for all of us including her?

The reason we are fighting today is because the Diqalu peasants in charge of Tigray failed to protect Tigray. How can you speak for these Diqalu could not see over 5000 enemy spies in Tigray more than Tigray arm forces yet these Diqalu are protecting Tigray per your assertion, as a general how come Migbey did not see it and done something about it, General Migbey you are part of the problems because you surrendered to be the Wardia of Diqalu Sebhat Nega Mislenewoch than proud Tigrayan General.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 28 Sep 2021, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: General Migbey is still Diqalu Wardia than proud Tigray general for the people of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Sep 2021, 23:54

General Megbey, let me cite you one good example how Americans and Europeans run things concerned about their beloved country and companies. All western countries companies are owned by private individuals or public companies by shareholders and the company’s CEO is the best they can find and pay him or her over $60 million dollars a year for his or her skill. The individual wealth holders wives and children went to the best school and highly educated and they love their families too but when it comes to business they do not hand over the leadership of the company to their love ones or family members but they search the best person can run the business effectively and compensate him/her per their experience, skill and result in order the company to remain competitive and profitable.

In Tigray we must approach the same way how we run offices in order to be effective and meet the basic objective and exceed it. To do that you do not hand over to “Amoy” and Ayashumey” but the best person you can find. Why on earth Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem are in charge of Tigray, do we want to see Tigray progress and all people progress or improve their lives and secured Tigray to live in peace. Had other skilled people run Tigray affairs they could have averted the disaster and Tigray could have been a free liberated nation with Afar and Somali when the Somali leadership begged to dismantle the country and let form one nation three of us but you guys arrested him and destroyed Tigray. What moral ground do you have to defend these utterly failure inept peasants now, to do what next to Tigray???

If you thought it the veteran leadership would not have been killed, Tigray would not have been destroyed, all the youths you are leading them would not have carried guns and kill and to be killed and all of you would not have run all over Tigray and Amhara hills now but it happened because empty heads are in charge of Tigray and they do not have the capability of anticipating what the enemy can do. Debretsion and the rest of the leadership could not see what Issayas was doing for the last 18 years to Tigray and to the leadership of Tigray and allowed him to come to Tigray and did what he dreamed to do against Tigray. You defend this and you came out to speak for these failure Debresiols???

Wedi
Member+

Re: General Megbey is still Diqalu Wardia than proud Tigray general for the people of Tigray???

Post by Wedi » 28 Sep 2021, 00:09

The "army" that your Diqalu Wardia Megbey was "leading" ended up all DEAD!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

https://i.ibb.co/VvKMLrT/Dead-TPLF-2021 ... .png[image][/image]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: General Megbey is still Diqalu Wardia than proud Tigray general for the people of Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Sep 2021, 00:09

Look the Diqalu Tigray are trying to leave Tigray with the above poster, do you see that??? No Tigrayan should be citizen with Amhara moving forward, secure our highest priority Metema Yohannes/Angareb river and Alowuha melash and liberate, secure and merge with the three clan of Agew, Qimant and Awi and destroy the PP Afar and bring back our land Afar, Afar is Tigray.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 29 Sep 2021, 00:23

dont blame it on the amhara brother. You decided to bitchhhhh about tegaru heroes who are paying in flesh and blood in the war front. You decided to bitttchhhh about them from a comfort of your bed...and you did it in a manner, time, and language that hands the enemy an opening to attack.

So, I’ll repeat my question: why the fukkkk are you blaming this on amhara brother?

Honestly, When I think of the future of Tigray, I fear potential detractors like YOUrself more than I fear our enemies

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Sep 2021, 11:07

dawwit wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 00:23
dont blame it on the amhara brother. You decided to bitchhhhh about tegaru heroes who are paying in flesh and blood in the war front. You decided to bitttchhhh about them from a comfort of your bed...and you did it in a manner, time, and language that hands the enemy an opening to attack.

So, I’ll repeat my question: why the fukkkk are you blaming this on amhara brother?

Honestly, When I think of the future of Tigray, I fear potential detractors like YOUrself more than I fear our enemies
The Wardia Diqalu for life starts from you and the rest of generals except general tsadkan, Field Marshal Mola Asgedom.

A military officer comes out to defend the leadership committed heinous crimes, Diqalu Tigray leadership, Issayas leadership, Abiy leadership and Amhara leadership are equal committed heinous crime against the people of Tigray.

Ask General Megbey why is fighting now and why Tigray youths are fighting in Amhara regions, because all the generals failed them to do their public service, instead they became the Wardia of Diqalu Meles, Sebhat and now Debresiol and Masai Mara Fetlework and Qondaf Alem. The hero out of this war is two the same brave generals Field Marshal Mola Asgedom and General Tsadkan because they were not part of the corrupt looter Diqalu families network but they joined to protect and save Tigray make them the true heroes of Tigray. The rest of generals are feasting what they sew for 20 years corruption and looting, when you make mistakes you pay the price but it includes the rest of us, that is the saddest part of it now.