Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

My feedback to Halafi M, Alula S, TMH and beyond to Tigray nationalists around the world.

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2021, 10:22

• I am glad TDF/TPLF modified its tactic to achieve common strategy of liberating Ethiopian Empire from lepers aka Amhara regime.
  • Immediately act to bring Qimant heroes to bring on board publicly and let them announce what they are planning for and at.
  • You may search my earlier posts since 2018, especially since late 2020 in this regard.
  • Thanks to our heroes OLA, Oromia is its best to send lepers to their home aka Yemen.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: My feedback to Halafi M, Alula S, TMH and beyond to Tigray nationalists around the world.

Post by AbebeB » 27 Sep 2021, 10:32

AbebeB wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 10:22
  • I am glad TDF/TPLF modified its tactic to achieve common strategy of liberating Ethiopian Empire from lepers aka Amhara regime.
  • Immediately act to bring Qimant heroes to bring on board publicly and let them announce what they are planning for and at.
  • You may search my earlier posts since 2018, especially since late 2020 in this regard.
  • Thanks to our heroes OLA, Oromia is its best to send lepers to their home aka Yemen.