Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: Lame Duck Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot ☆ You Are Weak Toothless Leader ☆ Where Is Ethiopia Heading !!

Post by sun » 27 Sep 2021, 20:03

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 09:12
Barking, barking, barking and more barking.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiago

Re: Lame Duck Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot ☆ You Are Weak Toothless Leader ☆ Where Is Ethiopia Heading !!

Post by Tiago » 27 Sep 2021, 22:25

. Mr Tog, እኔ ምለው ስድቡን ምን አመጣው?
በስድብ ምንም የምታመጣው ነገር የለም።
The PM is not narrow minded tribalist nor in a haste to find to solutions to every national problem we are facing.
He is a calm and collected leader with a vision.

You must understand he is pushed into these conflict by TPLF .he is not a dictator or a bully relying on brute force to achieve his goal .

Please refrain from insults.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 28 Sep 2021, 00:57

Tog, you mother fuxxer you are undercover junta. Get lost from this forum

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 28 Sep 2021, 02:29

Qomal Akeleguzai Agga*me Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A. Tekeba:-- I Told You Last Time, You Can't Match With Mighty Shaebia Hamassien And Mighty Orthodox Christians. You Are An Early Immigrants From Tigrai Enderta To Akeleguzai Simejjanna Environ. Buzz Off Now Guahafat Hizzbi Akeleguzai Agga*me Bast*ard Prost*itutes People.
P.S. You Know Where I Live, Please Come And Meet The Mighty Shaebia Hamassien.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 28 Sep 2021, 03:59

You know how you are stupid and you have low life talking about hamasien and akeleguzay in Eritrea. You mother fuxxer with no doubt you are low life axgame. Werada

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 28 Sep 2021, 04:17

With All Due To Respect Mr. Tiago:-- I Understand, But There Is Full Of Angers Inside Of Me Because He Is Incompetent At All. He Is Smooth Talker With No Achievements To See In The Long Run. Why To Begin Get Out From Tigrai Filthy Cities After They Decimated The Dedebit Woorgach Woyane T.P.L.F. In 17 Days With Help Of Mighty Amara Liyu Haiyl Commandos. Then He Get White Masters Pressures To Withdraw From Erkhusan Zerr Tigrai Lands. OK 👌, But Why Not Get Out, Orderly Manners With Out Leaving Any Millitary Hardware Tanks, Artillery And Heavy Weapons To Terrorist Juntas Then They Used It To Attack The Innocent Amara Villages And Cities. Why Not Reposition All Your HardCore Infantries Around Gonder Borders, Around Wello Borders, Around Afar Borders To Protect The Civilians From Wantonly Destructions By Juntas. He Failed Miserably. We Lost Over 189,000 Innocent Amara, And Tigrayian People For No Reasons. Who Would Shoulders The Responsibility Now, Of Course The Bantu Galla Gurrage Gimmattamm Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot. There Is No War Strategies At All. Why Can't He Learned From The Past From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Commandos Fighters.
The Worst Thing Is Yet To Be Happened Now But Wait Until The End Of New Year Or Beginning Of The Year Will Be The Shock Of The Century Not From Mighty Amara, Not From Mighty Shaebia Eritrea But From His Own Bantu ONEG Shenne Oromo Galla Will Bring Him Down With Much Embarrassment Way In His Life History. Stay Tuned It Is Coming Already Prepared By MI6 And C.I.A.