Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: No wolkait! No Finfinne! No qoreta of the Addis-Djibouti line! No going north after the Eritrean army!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Sep 2021, 03:57

Eripoblikan wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 02:51
Aye Wey-ane! Too much hot air!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
But how many lifes have been lost, properties destroyed, human dignity has been disrespected for all that hot air?

That is why we say nothing but accountability, which is a must!

Eripoblikan

Re: No wolkait! No Finfinne! No qoreta of the Addis-Djibouti line! No going north after the Eritrean army!

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 Sep 2021, 05:28

yaballo yaballo
nay dedebit papagallo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translated from Tigrinya to English

yaballo yaballo
the parrot of dedebit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I forgot you are a TPLF cadre pretending to be Oromo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yaballo wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 04:01
bla bla

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 27 Sep 2021, 07:24

War is no laughing matter. Abiy should have bombed Axum Hotel in Mekelle and other places where TPLF leadership hang out instead of occupying the entire Tigray region affecting millions of civilians in the costly war. Besides why is he jailing the thousands of Qeerroo that propelled him to power?

This betrayal will end up being deadly to his survival not the old and cranky TPLF in the north. Mark my words!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 03:57
Eripoblikan wrote:

But how many lifes have been lost, properties destroyed, human dignity has been disrespected for all that hot air?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Sep 2021, 07:40

Eripoblikan wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 07:24
War is no laughing matter. Abiy should have bombed Axum Hotel in Mekelle and other places where TPLF leadership hang out instead of occupying the entire Tigray region affecting millions of civilians in the costly war. Besides why is he jailing the thousands of Qeerroo that propelled him to power?

This betrayal will end up being deadly to his survival not the old and cranky TPLF in the north. Mark my words!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 03:57
Eripoblikan wrote:

You idiot,

now making your mask open and clear and yourself.

Hotel is not a military installation, a civilian facility and as such can't be targeted militarily, else would be considered a war crime.

Should I mark your word? For what?

Qeerroo that propelled him to power, assuming this is the case, is now in the business of running the government and leading its freedom and liberty, to do what pleased it as it wished to do so.

Those remanents you are talking about are taking orders to icite violence from the digruntled elements of the so called rebel group, which has failed again and again but still refuses to come into terms with its own loses. Those have deserved to be locked up so that the rest would be able to lead a peaceful life.That is how a state is run, what for should I mark your words?

I have the feeling that some of those you are talking about are trying to infiltrate the govenment and creates sabotages, but they will be dealt with in due time, I guess. Ethiopia can't be a playing ground for such ragtags any more!