Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

The greatest African cyclist is from ...

Post by Mesob » 26 Sep 2021, 15:27

My sources verified and confirmed this. The best and one of the greatest African cyclists who won silver this week, so far the highest African ever to win, representing Eritrea was born in Gejeret sub zone of Asmara from a Tigrayan father and an Eritrean mother from Gejeret Hamasien.
This is not new in Eritrea where the majority of the cabinet members are of Tigrayan ancestry, including the founder of modern Eritrea ato Woldeab Woldemariam and Issaias Afewroki.

euroland
Member+

Re: The greatest African cyclist is from ...

Post by euroland » 26 Sep 2021, 17:03

Yes, I also heard Donald Trump’s mother is from Adi Grat so is Albert Einstein’s :lol: :lol:

Ala Agames…this shows how your inferiority complex against your masters, the Eritreans is killing for generations.
Why you never hear any one single Eritrean ever claim the 75% of Eritrean, the frog prime minister, Meles? Because his 25% agame blood is enough for us to consider him and Agame.

Mesob wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 15:27
My sources verified and confirmed this. The best and one of the greatest African cyclists who won silver this week, so far the highest African ever to win, representing Eritrea was born in Gejeret sub zone of Asmara from a Tigrayan father and an Eritrean mother from Gejeret Hamasien.
This is not new in Eritrea where the majority of the cabinet members are of Tigrayan ancestry, including the founder of modern Eritrea ato Woldeab Woldemariam and Issaias Afewroki.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: The greatest African cyclist is from ...

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Sep 2021, 17:44

Mesob wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 15:27

Goba/ Arab slave.

Don't try to shine by association. Biniam is from Karneshim/Hamasien...

ሕጂ ኣይኮነን ጽግዕ ጽግዕ