Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Axumezana

Re: The analyst that clearly sees Ethiopian politics while everyone else is in darkness

Post by Axumezana » 25 Sep 2021, 22:00

He is a very good independent young thinker! We know that he is under persucation and I am afraid Abiy and his foot soldiers will try silence him like the Ethio-Forum and Awlo media journalists.

eden
Member+

Re: The analyst that clearly sees Ethiopian politics while everyone else is in darkness

Post by eden » 25 Sep 2021, 22:09

He is Malcolm X reincarnate. He is the man who is seeing tomorrow. He loves his people in the true sense. He inspires me and he gives me hope. He is the best Ethiopia offered to humanity. He blows my mind every time he talks. He is the future.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Sep 2021, 23:20

Axumezana wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 22:00
He is a very good independent young thinker! We know that he is under persucation and I am afraid Abiy and his foot soldiers will try silence him like the Ethio-Forum and Awlo media journalists.
Ethiopians have had it with who ever support TPLF. You're on your own!

"መጠንቀቅ" እማያስፈልገት ደረጃ መድረሱን በሁኑ ጊዜ የማይገነዘብ ደካማ ሰው ነው፤

ራሱን ከዚህ ጉዳይ ማውጣት ያለበት የትግራይ ሕዝብ ነው ፤

አብሮ መጥፋት ካለበት ምርጫው የራሱ ነው፣

ለጦርነት ከወጣ ሃላፊነቱን መውሰድ አለበት፣ ያሸነፈው የበላይነት ይወስዳል።

ማንም በሐሳቡ "ይገደል" ያለ የለም፤ ዳንዔል ክብረት ከሐሳባችን የሁሉም የዘረኞች አስተሳሰብ ይጥፋ ማለቱ ልክ ነው፤

ሁሉም ዘረኛ አስተሳሰብ ይጥፉ ነው ያለው፣ መብቱ ነው፣ ስለዚህ ሕገ መንግሥቱ እስኪለወጥ ዘረኞችን ለማውገዝ ቁጭ ብሎ መጠበቅ የለበትም፤

ትሕነግ ከመንግሥት እኩል አይደለም፣ መንግሥት ጦርነቱን ማሸነፍ አማራጭ የሌለው መንገድ ነው።

The average Ethiopian looks at the situation like in the following.

I am afraid Teodros is an outlier!. Folks like Daniel Kibret get what Ethiopians present situation demands; they're hands on, practical in saving country.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2021, 23:30

I like the insight & oratory skill of the person but I want to remind him that the phrase “You are either with us, or against us” came from the greatest democracy on earth.
Dawi wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 23:20
Axumezana wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 22:00
Ethiopians have had it with who ever support TPLF. You're on your own!

"መጠንቀቅ" እማያስፈልገት ደረጃ መድረሱን በሁኑ ጊዜ የማይገነዘብ ደካማ ሰው ነው፤

ራሱን ከዚህ ጉዳይ ማውጣት ያለበት የትግራይ ሕዝብ ነው ፤

አብሮ መጥፋት ካለበት ምርጫው የራሱ ነው፣

ለጦርነት ከወጣ ሃላፊነቱን መውሰድ አለበት፣ ያሸነፈው የበላይነት ይወስዳል።

ማንም በሐሳቡ "ይገደል" ያለ የለም፤ ዳንዔል ክብረት ከሐሳባችን የሁሉም የዘረኞች አስተሳሰብ ይጥፋ ማለቱ ልክ ነው፤

ሁሉም ዘረኛ አስተሳሰብ ይጥፉ ነው ያለው፣ መብቱ ነው፣ ስለዚህ ሕገ መንግሥቱ እስኪለወጥ ዘረኞችን ለማውገዝ ቁጭ ብሎ መጠበቅ የለበትም፤

ትሕነግ ከመንግሥት እኩል አይደለም፣ መንግሥት ጦርነቱን ማሸነፍ አማራጭ የሌለው መንገድ ነው።

The average Ethiopian looks at the situation like in the following.

I am afraid Teodros is an outlier!. Folks like Daniel Kibret get what Ethiopians present situation demands; they're hands on, practical in saving country.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Sep 2021, 00:07

Ethiopia's problem has been politics + religion merged unitary hardline Amhara thinking about Ethiopia and Daniel Kibret is a fundamentalist Orthodox politician that dreams to bring back the archaic Ethiopia that does not recognize religious, ethnics and cultural diversity.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2021, 00:28

I don’t like Daniel Kibret but I hate woyane mujahideen more, specially squeaky sneaky Axumezana aka Noble Amhara aka Jirta. KIFFU!
Axumezana wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 00:07
Ethiopia's problem has been politics + religion merged unitary hardline Amhara thinking about Ethiopia and Daniel Kibret is a fundamentalist Orthodox politician that dreams to bring back the archaic Ethiopia that does not recognize religious, ethnics and cultural diversity.