Selam/

ስናዳሪ ገነት ዘውዴ - የወያኔ በቅሎ

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2021, 18:49

የት ነች ይች መጨቅጨቂያ የመሰለች አሮጊት?

TGAA
Member+

Re: ስናዳሪ ገነት ዘውዴ - የወያኔ በቅሎ

Post by TGAA » 25 Sep 2021, 22:53

The Good professor said that when I went to her office to talk to her about opening up a private University ,when I got in her office ..the person who I found was An Afrohair Meles with a woman 👗 dressing. SANKRA LADY SOLD HER SOUL TO COMMIT CRIMES ON BEHALF OF WEYANNES. Her firing of 40 professors from AA University depriving young Ethiopians the best minds they could had been exposed to is a crime enough to put her behind prison. Old enough to know better but still spewing filth.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2021, 23:42

It’s a result of inferiorty complex. She was a low-level staff when Prof Alemayehu & Dr Mekonnen Dilgassa were president & Vice President. She turned the Ministry of Education into a launching ground of woyane’s retaliatory culture. የምጣድ ማሰሻ የመሰለች ችጋራም።
TGAA wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 22:53
The Good professor said that when I went to her office to talk to her about opening up a private University ,when I got in her office ..the person who I found was An Afrohair Meles with a woman 👗 dressing. SANKRA LADY SOLD HER SOUL TO COMMIT CRIMES ON BEHALF OF WEYANNES. Her firing of 40 professors from AA University depriving young Ethiopians the best minds they could had been exposed to is a crime enough to put her behind prison. Old enough to know better but still spewing filth.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 26 Sep 2021, 09:34

የስናዳሪ ገነት ዘውዴ - የወያኔ በቅሎ የህይወት ታሪክ ባጭሩ!!
:lol: :lol: :P :P