Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Bravo Dear Patriot!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Sep 2021, 17:00

I just read news about a courageous patriot from among our very dear neighbors of Tigray has spoken!

I have been saying all along that the region of Tigray is awash with upright people. Their opinion has been ‘arrested’ by the demagogue of the deacons of Marx and Lenin for more than 45 years. Those who defied the suffocating circumstances had paid with their dear lives. This daughter/sister of ours Hermela bint Aregawi is one of those who are in complete control of their conscience. If she was in Mekele when talking like this she may not know what has hit her. After 45 years of being regimented by the goons of TPLF the average citizen there is led to believe that Debre and his spy network can figure out what he/she thinking, is or will be in his/her mind today and everyday. That is what commies do to you. It takes great courage for individuals like Ms Hermela bint Aregawi to speak up. She will now be ostracized, maligned and bullied by the deep pocketed operatives of Debre. We should all rally around her to let her know she will never be alone. She is in company of more than 80 groups of people.

Dear Hermela! I’m with you! You are not at a lonely place now! More than 115 million fire spitting but magnanimous and harmonious people are with you! Above all The Almighty Our Creator is with you! Only His Truth Shall Set You Free!!! We all wish you continued success in your career! Insha’Allah!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Bravo Dear Patriot!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Sep 2021, 21:23

Hi Y'all!!!

I am sure you have the chance and time to read my comments on various topics in the past. Yes the old country has had various issues with several of them that made us cringe, sad and upset. It has not been ‘all-is-good’ state for ages but it has had its good and peaceful times. The current PM Abiy has its own good and really bad grades but it is not all bad. For me it is the only viable choice at this moment. When you talk about ethnocentrism my take is you are talking about these unrepentant bigots who get high from spewing around poison here among us and there in the old country. The only terms they love to utter until they run of breath are ‘Amhara elites fascism’ and ‘Oromo extremists’ when in reality Oromos were never, ever extremists’ and there were never, ever times when Amharas were fascists. I can tell you this in all confidence and assurance. If I find myself lost and hungry in Gojjam or Gondar regions where Amharas are in their majority I am 100% sure that they break their last loaf to share with me. That would be true if you as an Amhara find yourself lost and hungry in the highlands of Western Hararghe where my Oromos are in their majority they would be more than willing to give their last bread they have. Such uses of denigrating epithets are cruel and wrong and have proven to be deadly. They have played wicked roles in slamming the doors slam shut for those who want to make amends/repair the leakage in the harmony our fathers left behind for us. Germans were never ‘Nazi’ people but there/are individuals who were/are struck with the deadly disease. Amharas were never fascists but there could have been individuals with fascist tendencies who happened to be born to those who claim to be Amharas. Oromos were never ‘extremists/ethnocentrisms’ but there could have been extremist individuals who happen to be born to those who claim to be Oromos. It bleeds my heart to see this day and age high time for such poison sprayers. It is making the work very hard for those who work day and night to avert an all out bloodletting between these two giants these bigots want to see it happen. These bigots have come to a conclusion that they need a runaway chaos and destruction so they can go in and carve out territories as their own fiefdoms. Some folks are ‘worried’ to see my Oromos in their majority. So what? Oromos have been in their majority for decades. They have been ‘mogaasaazing’ and ‘elmaagosaazing’ non-Oromos among them for ages while allowing them to retain their identities. Ask those from the Western Hararghe highlands whose fathers and mothers were ‘mogaasized’ but they were still Christians and off course Amharas. Many of them rarely called Chiro/Ciro as Asbe Tafari. It has always been Ciro/Chiro. So were Adaamas and Bishoftoos. Those Amharic names were left at the courtyards.

Thank you firing up the engine of this stubborn and beyond-repair Afro/Ethio-Centrist in the sunset of his life on this good earth.

Stay Blessed