Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ቁምጣ ለባሹ የኦቦ አብዲሳ ኡልፋታ ልጅ በድጋሚ የክልሉ መሪ ሆነዉ ተመርጧዋል፣

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2021, 14:36

I like some of the things Obbo Shimales Abdisa Ulfata is doing for the region and its people, his dedication to change the life standard of the region's residents, so I hope in the next term we will get more opportunities to show what he can offer and for us to judge how much he will change the lifes of many of the forgotten citizens of the region, securing their peace and ensuring equal opportunity for all of the residents.

I have also observed an occasion where he was over generous to some people and giving public money lavishly to people who are said dead long time ago in a name of recognizing the contribution of the recipients. This shouldn't be repeated in the future, this is, in my view, committing crime on public fund.

The son of Obbo Abdisa Ulfata has now 5 more years to show that he is someone who can make a difference, correcting the weakness in his administration and ensuring accountability at all levels.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ቁምጣ ለባሹ የኦቦ አብዲሳ ኡልፋታ ልጅ በድጋሚ የክልሉ መሪ ሆነዉ ተመርጧዋል፣

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2021, 16:23

It seems that Obbo Taye Dandea is not happy about the procedure here, I don't know his political stand but this man seems to me a man of principle. He was OLF first, then OFC/ONC before joining OPDO/PP at the end, according to my information about him from the internet.

I started to follow this man when he took a bold step and openly criticized Jawar Mohammed, who caused the death of nearly 100 innocent citizens in the name of "I am surrounded" and at a time when the latter was claiming of himself as the head of a shadow government that was, according to his own words, equally running the government businesses in parallel with the one in the physical world.
Please wait, video is loading...
The expression "Gaafa deemsi jabaatu jajjabatu deema" means something like "when the going gets tough only the toughs will take the steps", I hope that there is no infliteration of this party at this critical time, which was in fact announced recently by the OPFist of this forum as another option of his camp's "struggle", what ever this could be.

Up until this post this character was talking about 2 ways/means of struggle, no matter what he/she may mean by the term "struggle", here he added 1 more and said "3 forms of struggle".
Three Current Roads of the OLF: Rebel, Opposition and Regime!

The OLF is no more only specific organization, but it is already mindset of all genuine nationalists struggling for full freedom and sovereignty of the Oromo. These nationalists are moving in three directions to check the notorious anti-Oromo Abyssinian elites. Now, we find them in the rebel group (OLA = Oromo Liberation Army), in the main opposition parties like OFC and OLF as well as in the currently ruling party (the OPP). Our foes try to antagonize these three movements and they wish that the Oromo rebel, opposition and regime fight each other. I hope that the OLFites in the three directions know what to do. They surely shall harmonize their struggle in order to prevent the coming back of both Ethiofascist Amhara elites and Ethnofascist Tegaru elites to Finfinne palace. They need to get rid of the pro-Amharanet/anti-Oromummaa elites of Biltsigina now ruling in the palace very cautiously. The OLFites should take over the leadership in OPP by replacing the traitors like Abiy Ahmed. That means, the OLFites should try to infiltrate Biltsigina and and its military as well as security massively. They have to prefer centripetal move (engaging in the regime) to centrifugal move (involvement in the rebel). Specially, the current attempt of Amhara elites to control the regime and its institutions must be checked by the OLFites from the three ways of struggle.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=273343&p=1228255#p1228255

OPDO/PP, if it allowed itself to get infliterated by the long time snakes of the Oromo people's aspiration for equal rights and opportunities for all, will not only make itself history very soon, it will cause a big damage to the cause of Ethiopia and beyond, by failing to fulfil its responsibility diligently, I am afraid.

Obbo Taye's statement above underlines this important issue in his short message.
In fact I didn't see Obbo Taye's FB post before I said above about my reservation of the party's lavishly giving away public money in the name of dead people. There could be something boiling behind the scenes, someone might have more information here and enlighten us.

If something goes wrong, then the first suspects are those Dr. Abiy himself has surrounded himself with in the name of "government advisors". Someone can't trust snakes.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ቁምጣ ለባሹ የኦቦ አብዲሳ ኡልፋታ ልጅ በድጋሚ የክልሉ መሪ ሆነዉ ተመርጧዋል፣

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2021, 16:46

It is getting interesting, it seems to me. OPDO/PP is infiltrated, it could spell a risky time for Ethiopia.