Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I call Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem G. to resign immediately and let Mulugeta G & the four party leaders form temp Govn't

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Sep 2021, 11:10

Three of the utter failure leaders must resign immediately, if not TDF must remove them and put them in prison for their failure and they are equally responsible for the demise of Tigray with Issayas and Abiy. Three of them refuse to be proactive and take action when we advised them, now everything they preached us were wrong and lies. Three of them are not even pure Tigrayans but Diqalu mercenaries and allow over five thousand Eritrea spies in Tigray more than these criminal leaders assembled Tigray arm forces to defend Tigray. These people are moron peasants do not think or anticipate nor listen what others tell them, what can we expect from them going forward except the same trail and error decision making???

It is not appropriate anyone part of him or her blood is tied to the enemy to lead you and make your fate decision, they have to resign immediately or the generals and commanders of TDF have to remove them and we have plenty of capable leaders can proud Tigray and present Tigray favorably to the rest of the world.

Why Mulugeta Gebrehiwot, Girmay Berhe, Dr. Mahari Tadele Maru, Yohannes Mahari, Kinfe from Baitona and others wasting their smart brain yet Tigray is being played by totally frozen brain and peasants Diqalu today???

Tigray problem has been the Diqalu since the start of the struggle in 1975, there as no effort by the leadership to solve Tigray problems and achieve lasting solution for the people of Tigray, the Diqalu Meles and Sebhat were preoccupied by the cause Eritrea than Tigray and they deployed their cadres by dividing by qushet and region to serve them and Tigray struggle has been for the mortal enemy of Hamassien to control our Red Sea and Amhara both to destroy Tigray identities.

To the central command, generals and commanders of the field must see the weakness or the hole Tigray has, the civilian leadership are not matching your determination and sacrifice, they became a liability to the struggle of Tigray and you must remove all Diqalu from Tigray fate decision making and put Dr. Mulugata Gebrehiwot with Dr. Mahari Tadele Maru, Mehari Yohannes, Girmay Berhe and Baitona leaders to lead Tigray as a transitional Tigray government until general election hold in the next three years. Tigray should not be led by the moron peasants now if we want to come out from the muddy holes they inserted us. Other educated nationalists and determinant and fearless wiser risk taker the above new leaders must assume power now.

Abere

Re: I call Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem G. to resign immediately and let Mulugeta G & the four party leaders form temp Go

Post by Abere » 25 Sep 2021, 11:30

Halafi,

If you have the courage why don't you be in the battle field and share your selfie. Just try one before this fight comes to an end and you missed the opportunity. You had been posting the Abay Tigray Republic Map in the past ;and to your disappointment the Amhara Fano and ENDF watered it down. It is just ripped apart and flushed down the toilet. You don't listen advice, that is the problem.

dawwit

Re: I call Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem G. to resign immediately and let Mulugeta G & the four party leaders form temp Go

Post by dawwit » 25 Sep 2021, 11:45

brother Halafi… don’t be like a child, I mean infant…….Enemy going on Full scale war and you are crying about the flavor of ur fkingg cady! You gotta be the kind of Tigraway the good professor advices us today via tweeter to not become the instrument of division among Tegaru.
Take a deep breath ዝሐወይ and take a fkking seat!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Sep 2021, 12:03

dawwit wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 11:45
brother Halafi… don’t be like a child, I mean infant…….Enemy going on Full scale war and you are crying about the flavor of ur fkingg cady! You gotta be the kind of Tigraway the good professor advices us today via tweeter to not become the instrument of division among Tegaru.
Take a deep breath ዝሐወይ and take a fkking seat!
The same people told Tigray Eritrea independent was the solution for Tigray by the Diqalu Meles and Sebhat and your Qushet disgracrful Bir nationalists, now we see where Tigray is today. What is today Tigray is the fruit of the Diqalu mafia network Bir nationalists decisions they made since the struggle started over 50 years ago and the decision Diqala from both world Eritrea and Amhara Meles put forth the Eritrean policy go after the woods not the match igniting Tigray from Massawa now Adi Halo.

Why Tigray will be divided because looter corrupt network non Tigrayan Debresiol, Masai Mara Fetlework and Qondaf Alem purged from the leadership, who are the individuals, groups, qushets, woreda or Awraja will split because the real cancer of Tigray for the past 50 years cleaned???

As soon as the cancer peasants remove from decision making Tigray unity will be even stronger than today because every Tigrayan will join the struggle with pure agenda of Tigray than fighting to secure looter properties in Finfine. Sebhat Nega appointed Meslenewoch removal will not change the equation unfavorably, tell your usual lies to my mother not me. When the weeds are removed embrace the harvest will be great, the same is true the Diqalu and Qonaduf weeds of Tigray removal the unity and destination of Tigray is clear and visible to every Tigrayan.