Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

የጦርነቱን ሚዛን የሚቀያይረው የአሜሪካ እጅ እና ቀናት የቀሩት አዲሱ ማዕቀብ | በቀናት ውስጥ ይፋ በሚደረገው ማዕቀብ ውስጥ ምንና እነማን ተካትተዋል?

Post by sarcasm » 25 Sep 2021, 09:45

ከቀናት በኋላ ይፋ የሚደረገው አዲሱ ማዕቀብ በውስጡ ምን ምን ይዟል?
የትኞቹ ተቋማት እና የትኞቹ ግለሰቦች በማዕቀቡ ውስጥ ይካተታሉ?
ማዕቀቡን እንዲጥል ሀላፊነት የተሰጠው የአሜሪካ ግምጃ ቤት 922-927 በሚል የሰየማቸው አዲሶቹ ድንጋጌዎች በውስጣቸው ምን ይዘዋል?
የጦርነቱን ሚዛን የመቀየር አቅም አላቸው?

Abere

Re: የጦርነቱን ሚዛን የሚቀያይረው የአሜሪካ እጅ እና ቀናት የቀሩት አዲሱ ማዕቀብ | በቀናት ውስጥ ይፋ በሚደረገው ማዕቀብ ውስጥ ምንና እነማን ተካትተዋል?

Post by Abere » 25 Sep 2021, 10:03

Is there any true success story that sanction changed the balance on the scale of the fight? I have not known any successful sanction that brought change of government. I do not believe the U.S. sanction will have meaningful affect on the Ethiopian government to change its heart. I would rather consider that sanction is an incentive to the Ethiopian government. I think sanction is a poorly thought idea. Its presence or absence does not make a difference.

sarcasm

Re: የጦርነቱን ሚዛን የሚቀያይረው የአሜሪካ እጅ እና ቀናት የቀሩት አዲሱ ማዕቀብ | በቀናት ውስጥ ይፋ በሚደረገው ማዕቀብ ውስጥ ምንና እነማን ተካትተዋል?

Post by sarcasm » 26 Sep 2021, 17:10

The lady has eloquently put it when she said "የማዕቀብም ማስፈራርያ ኣያስፈልገንም ነበር ቁጭ ብሎ ለመነጋገር።" @ 39:30

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Sep 2021, 17:26

Sanction has collateral damages, while ironically gives incentives to the sanctioned. It will not weakened Abiy Ahmed's position, rather will enlist more support from the people triggering national patriotism. It may reduce certain things that could reach to ordinary citizen even in Tigray other than that the sanction is fruitless. What makes this fight ineligible for negotiation is TPLF is group impossible and inappropriate worth for negotiation. I wish this group disbands itself and the Tigre people get their freedom. This thugs vision is completely ant-Ethiopian. There is no common denominator to accommodate this group. TPLF is completely lethal and poisonous element and does not deserve a place in the Ethiopian politics. It is not about individuals their thinking and the mission of their manifesto is unholy and is source for doomsday. Ethiopia, once and for all, should eradicate such unholy group of potential doomsday.