Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

free-tembien

Re: ባህርዳር ገቡ ! ኮሎኔሉ በህውሃት ተያዘ ! ጎንደር ከተማ ውስጥ ብጥብጥ ተነሳ | እዜት በር መርጦ አርሴማ ገዳም ተረፌ አሁንተገኝ

Post by free-tembien » 24 Sep 2021, 15:14

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 15:09
what are you smoking awri boy?

let alone gondar and bahirdar zarima near tekeze is not of reach for the junta :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ባህርዳር ገቡ ! ኮሎኔሉ በህውሃት ተያዘ ! ጎንደር ከተማ ውስጥ ብጥብጥ ተነሳ | እዜት በር መርጦ አርሴማ ገዳም ተረፌ አሁንተገኝ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Sep 2021, 16:12

Old man, ጎንደርና ባህርዳርን ቀርቶ ዬትም ግቡ፣ መግበታቺዉ ሳይሆን መዉጫቺዉ ነዉ ጥልቁ ነጥብ።

You can enter, but you will never be able to leave.

ማስወጣት ሳይሆን፣ እንደይወጣ ማድረግ ነዉ፣ የቀኑ ፈለግ፣ አልሰማህም?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 24 Sep 2021, 16:40

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 16:12

ወራሪ ትግሬዎች በዚህ መልክ እየወጡ ነው፣ ይኸም መውጣት ከተባለ!! :lol: :lol:

https://i.ibb.co/VvKMLrT/Dead-TPLF-2021 ... .png[image][/image]

Educator

Post by Educator » 24 Sep 2021, 17:40

So the strategy is to let the Woyanes in to the Amhara land, and then let them rape the Amhara women and girls, eat the cattle or kill what they can't eat, then let them loot the wealth of the Amhara population. And most importantly not to let them out of Amhara land , I guess, alive. But they can still transport all the looted goods to Tigray as we see that every day.

Yes, this is really a brilliant strategy.

"Let's be thankful for the fools for without them the rest of us could not succeed. " , Mark Twain.
DefendTheTruth wrote:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2021, 14:59

Educator wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 17:40
So the strategy is to let the Woyanes in to the Amhara land, and then let them rape the Amhara women and girls, eat the cattle or kill what they can't eat, then let them loot the wealth of the Amhara population. And most importantly not to let them out of Amhara land , I guess, alive. But they can still transport all the looted goods to Tigray as we see that every day.

"Let's be thankful for the fools for without them the rest of us could not succeed. " , Mark Twain.
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Did we invite the entity to enter into the region of others? I guess no, uninvited guest has no honor of a guest.

It will receive the price of violating the dominions of others, it is only a matter of time.

On a more important note, you should have taken a notice of the fact that the fight is not about defending Ethiopia anymore, it is about defending the people of Africa against the resurgent imperialism. Ethiopia will take the lead one more time and play its role of the pioneer.

The issue at hand is now if we will ever allow ourselves to lose our pride of history as a generation.

Go bake to your level, galtu!

Educator

Post by Educator » 27 Sep 2021, 11:42

I guess you are straying. Can you come back to the subject of strategy you raised? I am sure you're not running out of arguments to defend your own point.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 14:59
Educator wrote:

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Did we invite the entity to enter into the region of others? I guess no, uninvited guest has no honor of a guest.

It will receive the price of violating the dominions of others, it is only a matter of time.

On a more important note, you should have taken a notice of the fact that the fight is not about defending Ethiopia anymore, it is about defending the people of Africa against the resurgent imperialism. Ethiopia will take the lead one more time and play its role of the pioneer.

The issue at hand is now if we will ever allow ourselves to lose our pride of history as a generation.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Sep 2021, 16:00

No, I didn't say anything about a strategy, it is all about reciprocating in eqaul/appropriate terms. If you willingly enter into the dominion of others, then those who were transgressed have the right and duty to decide how to deal with you as a violator.

Is something that much unclear here?

Educator wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 11:42
I guess you are straying. Can you come back to the subject of strategy you raised? I am sure you're not running out of arguments to defend your own point.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 14:59
Educator wrote:

DefendTheTruth wrote: