Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Department of Homeland Security Issues High “Security and Safety” Alert

Post by teodroseIII » 24 Sep 2021, 14:11

UPDATE: Thursday, September 24th, 2021, 1:19 PM EST – I just learned from a source affiliated with the Department of Defense that the Department of Homeland Security issued a high alert concerning a potential for an event that could have “safety and security” ramifications for the DC metro area and high-profile events as far out as the early part of October have been canceled as a result. This is a continuation of the same kind of advisory that DHS put out two weeks prior to the J6 protest that took place on September 18th.

It is unknowable what the “safety and security” threat is, but I have more than a hunch it is directly related to the issues I have been writing about starting September 18th. Scroll below to get full detail, but first, if I were you, I would seek financial shelter ASAP and then do exactly as outlined in the advisory I issued yesterday. I know we live in a time of short attention span, but I highly advise that you read this entire article like your financial lifeline depends on...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/dc-911-black-s ... vered-911/