Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! The United States of America and Ethiopia are Being Attacked by Nwo-Nazis

Post by teodroseIII » 23 Sep 2021, 21:13

UPDATE: Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 – In two seemingly separate events, Biden declared war on Ethiopia during his speech at the United Nations General Assembly. According to a reliable source who works with high-level government officials, Egypt is conducting covert military operations against Ethiopia with the material support of the United States. Separately, the global economy is teetering towards a Grave Depression as plutocrats like the British crown, the Rothschild family, Bill Gates, George Soros and Jeff Bezos are quietly selling off their assets in order to trigger a Grave Depression that will exceed the recession we experienced in 2008.

Before you dismiss these developments as “conspiracy theories”, I highly urge you to read the article about Biden’s decision to declare war on Ethiopia and the Nwo-Nazis’ determination to crash the global economy. Failing to do so will lead to your #GreatRegret. I can’t tell you what to do, but here is what I did because I have a suspicion that the economy will implode between now and October 7th....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/jab-crow-2-0-m ... rvice-nyc/

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: BREAKING! The United States of America and Ethiopia are Being Attacked by Nwo-Nazis

Post by tarik » 23 Sep 2021, 22:01

It's Spelled NEO not Nwo. Usa is z creation of pro israel zionists and controlled by protestant zionists that hate usa and love z fake israel. U c they use usa as a hub, but there is nothing called usa. It's a cover up 2 confuse ppl. Zionist jews from ashkenazai aka from russia and ukraine control israel and usa is controlled from telaviv by lobbysists or jews that r born in israel but work 4 israel. Specially rahm amanuel from chicago and shewmer. Usa and un and eu r all controlled by z central bank of z Rothschilds aka zionist family. Now israel wants 2 control ethiopia's NILE DAM project 2 control egypt through it's jew puppet alsisi of egypt. let us not forget ur terrorist-tplf who also r working 4 herman cohen and other zionist jews that wants 2 destroy ethiopia. I could go on but i will stop here.