Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Identity Crisis & Genociders: Hitler who has a Jewish mom & Isaias & top Eritrean leaders with Tigrayan parents

Post by sarcasm » 23 Sep 2021, 14:05

"Isaias & top Eritrean leaders have Tigrayan parents & b/c of Identity Crisis they lead the genocide against Tigrayans like Hitler who has Jewish mom who lead on Holocast" Dr Hailu Mengesh one of the founders of TPLF

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Identity Crisis & Genociders: Hitler who has a Jewish mom & Isaias & top Eritrean leaders with Tigrayan parents

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 23 Sep 2021, 14:28

ጥምብ፡ግማ*ታም፡ዓጋመ፡ክልልህን፡አስተዳድር፡መጀመሪያ፡።
ብስ*ብስ፡ሸታታም፡ዓጋመ።
ኤርትራዊያን፡ሰርተው፡ለነጭ፡ሳይጎነበሱ፡ይኖራሉ፡
ዓጋሜዎች፡ዕደሜ፡ልካችሁን፡ለነጭ፡ስትጎነበሱ፡ስትለምኑ፡ትኖራላችሁ።

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me, When Can You Earn Live On Your Own Income Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Erkhusan Zerr People. All Your Life Dependable On White People Donations.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Identity Crisis & Genociders: Hitler who has a Jewish mom & Isaias & top Eritrean leaders with Tigrayan parents

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Sep 2021, 14:38

sarcasm wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 14:05
"Isaias & top Eritrean leaders have Tigrayan parents & b/c of Identity Crisis they lead the genocide against Tigrayans like Hitler who has Jewish mom who lead on Holocast" Dr Hailu Mengesh one of the founders of TPLF

The leeches have no pride nor dignity. all of a sudden they are playing the victimhood card despite they were content with the no war and no peace status quo. you qentirs arse needs to man up because what goes around comes around.

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Sep 2021, 14:49

He nailed it. The deqi40 are busy trying to hide their identity because of self-hatred. Identity crisis is the source of many ills in this crises.
sarcasm wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Sep 2021, 14:53

sarcasm wrote:

Haha inda ugum,

Me is a lowlander issyas to me is more eritrean than me. In eritrea we don't believe on the origin of a person rather we value his/her contribution in our struggle for independence. Albeit I ain't issayas fan but in my opinion he is a proud eritrean and I liked him when he retaliated against you ugums.

My barentu, haykota, tessenay, ali gidr and om hajer were ransacked by you ugums in your 3rd aggression. You brought in buses full of looters to lowland eritrea and we will never ever forget that and wait to add insult to injury, your generals such as migbey or kuimentey are currently and unashamedly calling us that we the TbaH Tbah aka lowlanders are their primary enemies.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 23 Sep 2021, 14:56

Amanuel iyasu is agame who grew up in Eritrea. He claims 2 b seraye Eritrean, but he is not. He is an agame slave of Terrorist-Tplf. And that agame guy with a fkkked up mouth, is trying 2 make his all Cursed-Land-Tigay ppl innocent. 4 over 20 years u agames occupied Our Eritrean land and tried everything 2 destroy Eritrea and her ppl, not u r trying 2 play z Divide and rule system in Eritrea, but it won't work. We Eritreans shall work hard 2 make sure Cursed-Land-Tigay stay like a rat infested ghetto 4 ever. No more stealing our Eritrean names and songs and language and history. GAME IS 4 EVER OVER 4 ALL OF CURSED-LAND-TIGAY PPL AND THEIR SLAVES AND MASTERS. MY ERITREA IS UNTOUCHABLE :lol: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Sep 2021, 15:35

Please wait, video is loading...
Weizero Eden
This is the certified mextri you refer to as a man of wisedom. :mrgreen:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Sep 2021, 15:45

Hitler does not have a Jews mom. Yes, there are DNA test taken from around twenty or more living Hitler relatives. The saliva taken tested, and it shows Hitler might have a jews and North African — Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya — ancestry. Stress on the word might.

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Sep 2021, 16:34

The foolish Mamo qillo is fake; fake Oromo, fake Pente, fake doctor, fake Nobel Peace Laureate, etc.etc Talk about "identity crisis"
Read more:
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 23 Sep 2021, 18:26

kerenite wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 14:53

Me is a lowlander issyas to me is more eritrean than me.
I cannot argue against the fact that you are less Eritrean than Issayas. Dr Hailu who has met and dealt with Isaias on personal level is not saying that Isiais is less Eritrean.

There is an undeniable fact that Isiaias's and the top Eritrean leaderships' parents hail from Tigray. Dr Hailu is not denying the Eritreanness of these lot. There's another undeniable fact that Isaias and these lot have caused Tigrayan genocide in their ancestral home, Tigray. A lot of people are struggling to reconcile these inconsistent facts. Dr Hailue is using Identitiy Crisis to reconcile the conflicting facts, i.e, causing genocide of one's own.

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Sep 2021, 20:57

While higdef is busy with forced giffa, weyane is overwhelmed/inundated by volunteering youth.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Sep 2021, 22:02

Eden,

Hitler's mother was not Jewish. His grandmother on his dad side was a German maid to a Jewish family. One of the sons got the German maid pregnant. The maid gave birth to an ugly child who fathered Hitler at the age of 54 from a 23 year old German girl. The man was ugly and he was always drunk. He beat Hitler every chance he had. Hitler's young mother protected him from, very old always drunk, ugly father. Let that be a lesson to you. Hitler's mother was poor young blonde German. :lol: :lol: