No wonder why Tembien are called Awres

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Sep 2021, 04:36

attributes
1. Zeregnanet
2. woradanet
3. Dementia
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 02:08
BTW, I am not predicting what they will do in the future but I am talking past concrete data what they did to Tigray over the span of 50 years Diqalu Meles and Sebhat who brought all Diqalu to be on their sides but kicked and demoted any nationalist Tigrayan and who is lighter sking and stright noses too, Diqalu and Qonaduf to be in charge of Tigray and the rest of us have been bowing to them, you must be ashamed all the light skin and straight noses of Tigrayans around the world. I am sure you did not notice this specially Meles, hates light skin and straight nose Tigrayan period.

I was telling openly and opposed to Meles Zenawi the border abruptly halting the war prematurely, subsequently Meles came up a fony match and wood policy to protect Eritrea and that was the policy destroyed Tigray the last eight months, because Abay woldu followed it and Debresiol adhered it and they open Tigray doors to the enemy Hamassien people to loot, burn, kill and rape Tigrayans.

Question to all Tigrayans, can you tell us any country in the history of mankind when a country is fighting against another country and the entire leadership is the enemy blood to make decision for the defender country. This is happening only in Tigray, Meles and Sebhat were the declared spy of Eritrea and openly defender of Eritrea and killed and arrested any Tigrayan opposed Eritrea yet they are the leaders of Tigray while Eritrea is still fighting us and committed to destroy Tigray. What can you expect from the Diqalu Debretsion and Fetlework, are they defending Tigray, no they are defending Eritrea to make sure Tigray not to cross to Eritrea, can’t you see it??? Abay Woldu was ready to get rid of Issayas but the Diqalu Sebhat, Debretsion, Samora and others came and stopped him and they got rid of him and took the power and open the get of Tigray for the Hamassien to come in and destroyed Tigray and still fighting us to destroy the remaining of Tigray. Do you expect Debretsion and Fetlewok will allow Tigray to cross to Eritrea no, unless TDF purge them from the organization. Any Diqala from any ethnic can live in Tigray as citizen of Tigray but cannot make any kind of decision for the fate of Tigray future, everyone must understand that.

Don’t you see 99% Hamassiens are fighting Tigray and the remaining less than one percent are advocating for Tigray and even donating money, this is very shrewd tactic for the Hamassien because they are cooling and handicapping Tigrayans not to revenge against their crimes. Why Fesaha Asgedom, Amare and other Diqalu Enetre noses go to Hamassien youtube media and talk to them now, this is not the time to talk to any Hamassien as a victim Tigrayan.