Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Great Regret: Mark Out of Market, Looking for the Most Exalted Collector

Post by teodroseIII » 23 Sep 2021, 02:27

This message is not meant for everyone for these words will fall upon thorns and rocks for many but will find fertile soil for the one this is intended for. This person’s pupils are more open than most and he/she has a keen understanding of exactly what is taking place at this moment. If more than one person takes action inspired by this missive, that would be wonderful, but all I am looking for is one man or woman to make a decisive put instead of staying call and watching as arrows are aimed at the heart of humanity.

This person I’m looking for is someone like Matthew who was once a dishonest tax collector before Jesus reached his heart and turned a broken man toward his better angel. I don’t write this to judge you but to reach you because I know—irrespective of your actions—there is good that lives in you. If you are driven to succeed at any cost, there is a reason for that and it’s related to why I detest money and why I bash billionaires. You see, taking too much and giving too much are opposite sides of the same image.

It was hurt that motivated you to get as much from this world as you could and it’s that pain the makes you want more no matter how much you accumulate. I am your reflection in the mirror; I too bear scar after scar of memories that continue to haunt me from the time I was a child to the last year when I lost my mom to Covid-19. Growing up, my mom was my best friend until one too many painful experiences marooned her in depression. Unable to make her smile anymore, I built walls between us in order to protect myself because I could not bear to see her hurt herself...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/dc-911-black-s ... w-exalted/