Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: ጠቅላዩ ስልጣን እንካ ብለውኝ ነበር ጉዳዩ ግን የግል ጉዳይ ሳይሆን የህዝብ እልቂት ጉዳይ ነው። ሃይለማርያም እልቂት አላሳየንም። አሁን አለም በኢትዮጵያ ምድር ስለጀኖሳይድ በየቀኑ ይመ

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 22 Sep 2021, 20:49

This Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumbags ☆ Lidettu Kihhidettu Ayalew ☆ For His Dirty Badmouthing Mighty Shaebia Eritrean And Our Dear Lion Of Nakafa H.E. President Esias Afewerki Will Make Him Pay Heavy Price In Due Time. Now We Know He Is Living In The West, Don't You Worry, We Have His Locations Address And Hungout Areas. Mark My Word You Mess Up With Wedi Afom, You Will Pay Dearly. Rest Assured On That Prophecies.

TGAA
Member+

Re: ጠቅላዩ ስልጣን እንካ ብለውኝ ነበር ጉዳዩ ግን የግል ጉዳይ ሳይሆን የህዝብ እልቂት ጉዳይ ነው። ሃይለማርያም ቢያንስ እልቂት አላሳየንም። ጠቅላዩ ወደ ውድቀት እያሸጋገረን ነው።

Post by TGAA » 22 Sep 2021, 20:55

This weyane poodle he has spent all his political life prostituting for Weyane. He is the most nauseating politician ever . Twedros Reyot and Ledetu are the same kind politicians who are pron to use their " ultra nationalism " by making it ultra -ultra enough to cover Weyanes anti-Ethiopia crime in the name of Ethiopia..

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ጠቅላዩ ስልጣን እንካ ብለውኝ ነበር ጉዳዩ ግን የግል ጉዳይ ሳይሆን የህዝብ እልቂት ጉዳይ ነው። ሃይለማርያም ቢያንስ እልቂት አላሳየንም። ጠቅላዩ ወደ ውድቀት እያሸጋገረን ነው።

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Sep 2021, 21:07

The TPLF created politician is talking to himself, I think. He sounds ridiculous. Comparing Abiy and Hailemariam is uncalled for. He knows it. Hailemariam was a prime minister who could not do anything that TPLF disapproves. After all there were dozens of Tigrean advisers breathing on his neck.
Abiy is a different prime minister. Tigrean advisors are not appointed to him. He chooses whom he wanted.
As for the infighting that was going on it was not his choice. It was imposed on him.
What really was Abiy wanted Lidetu to do ? I mean he should tell us what Abiy wanted him to do. That however shows Abiy’s magnanimity. He knows the guy is a sellout, but he wants to bring together even those who he probably despises.
But I really wonder what job did Abiy offer to him ? Do not forget Merrara was given a job by Abiy : a head of Ethiopian broadcasting or something like that.
But from his love affair with Ethio 360, just giving interview nonstop, I think the guy is making his asylum case in social media.
Most probably CIA thought Lidetu, Merrara, Seye Abeba, Dawit of the Derg, and Yared Tibebu represent the whole Ethiopia.
I think there is something wrong with American politics. The guys I mentioned if they make it to Addis, there is no guarantee they will make it to the next day. Ethiopian nationalism is on the move. There is no a better place to see that than Addis.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 22 Sep 2021, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Re: ጠቅላዩ ስልጣን እንካ ብለውኝ ነበር ጉዳዩ ግን የግል ጉዳይ ሳይሆን የህዝብ እልቂት ጉዳይ ነው። ሃይለማርያም እልቂት አላሳየንም። አሁን አለም በኢትዮጵያ ምድር ስለጀኖሳይድ በየቀኑ ይመ

Post by Dawi » 22 Sep 2021, 21:40

eden wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:22
Why did America's Civil War happen? "Why could that one not have been worked out?" Some things can't be worked out; god knows Abiy/Ethiopia have tried.

Questioning why issues couldn't have been settled to prevent the US Civil War that followed the secession of 11 Southern states from the Union and brought death to more than 600,000 Americans, North and South? How do you compromise with slavery?

"Slavery was the root cause of the Civil War. It was not the only cause, but it was the underlying cause"

Morally speaking, Ledetu's comments could be taken to imply that the Ethnic Apartheid of TPLF/OLF gangsters should be worked out. The genius couldn't even work out the reasoning of "kinijit" fall out with his associates like Dr. Berhanu! LOL!

TPLF land annexation of wolkait/Tsegede and the idiots of TDF dreaming of becoming "independent" with stolen land that is. Is a non starter.

He tells the Ethiopian government to compromise with these fools. How?

Didn't Dr. Abiy begged the A@ss holes for some 2 years? And they admitted of starting the War.