Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

Tell me your friend and i will tell you who you are.

Post by banebris2013 » 21 Sep 2021, 22:42

Daniel Kibret is one of the many among who promote extermination of fellow citizens. Any responsible Ethiopian, irrespective of back ground should speak out against this extremist. I hope PM Abiy will recognize the gravity of this extremist's speech and do something about it.
Some of you may give this extremist a pass due to the on going conflict. One thing you should not forget is that the conflict will end soon one way or another. One should think of the impact of this extremist's view in the future reconciliation and bridge building among the impacted parties when coexisting as Ethiopians.

Noble Amhara

Re: Tell me your friend and i will tell you who you are.

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 Sep 2021, 22:56

Junta mothafka we never friend with tigray roaches ever again they are bound by the desert of the barren rocky north if you wanna talk about extermination here is from weyane last 30 years of this talk ! Ye weyane shintttt fake Oromo banana man

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2021, 23:05

There is nothing he said is about extermination of people. What he saying is that those who wanted to end our existence as a nation and as a people in inadvertently are helping us to come together. They are a blessing in disguise . How you can't see that . Weyanes over drive to erase Ethiopia from the face of the earth actually it helped to galvanize Ethiopians from all walk of life and Ethiopians from different nationality to come together and defend their country as one. I have heard much distasteful extermination propaganda from weyane and OLF propagandist -- Daniel Kibret talks about a political entity with a terrorist track record .

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 21 Sep 2021, 23:19

TGAA wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 23:05
There is nothing he said is about extermination of people. What he saying is that those who wanted to end our existence as a nation and as a people in inadvertently are helping us to come together. They are a blessing in disguise . How you can't see that . Weyanes over drive to erase Ethiopia from the face of the earth actually it helped to galvanize Ethiopians from all walk of life and Ethiopians from different nationality to come together and defend their country as one. I have heard much distasteful extermination propaganda from weyane and OLF propagandist -- Daniel Kibret talks about a political entity with a terrorist track record .
Though Amharic is not my first language, i clearly understand what is being said. Unless you watched a video other than the one i posted, i beg to differ with your assertion. Mind you, there is no mention of who he wants eradicated, which means it applies to anyone who does not buy in to his extremist views. It easy to simplify and take the speech in the context of currently on going conflict by ignoring its impact on the future reconciliation and bridge building.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Sep 2021, 00:59

ክቡር አይተ ዳኒኤል ክብረት ስለ አሸባሪው ጁንታ የተናገሩት በሙሉ ትክክልና ሃቅ ነው። ጭቁኑ ሰፊው የትግራይ ህዝባችንም <<ጁንታው ከምድረ ገፅ ይጥፋልን>> ኡያለ ፀሎት ሲያደርስ ነው የሚዉለው፣ የሚያድረው። :roll: :roll:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Sep 2021, 07:42

Well, I head what he said, and I agree with him 100 percent, We Ethiopians no longer should allow an Organization like TPLF exists. This summarizes what he said. The overwhelming majority of Ethiopians agree with him.