Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

War No More: After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by teodroseIII » 21 Sep 2021, 20:48

Earlier this morning, President Joe Biden gave his first UN General Assembly speech. On multiple occasions, he made kept talking about the atrocities taking place in Ethiopia in ways that made little sense initially. After all, there are countless countries around the world that are being torn apart by internal conflicts, yet Biden kept circling back to Ethiopia.

Moreover, he painted a one-sided picture of what is happening on the ground. He omitted the fact that the TPLF junta, who once ruled Ethiopia for 27 years with an iron fist, are the ones who started the war to begin with. Americans and people around the world should be outraged, Democrats and Republicans keep taking turns decimating country after country using benevolence as a front.

I reached out to two very reliable sources, one who works in government and another who works in finance, and they both affirmed that Biden is intent on bombing Ethiopia. America’s modus operandi is the same as that of France, the United Kingdom and other western powers when they are about to invade or shred a country apart. They focus on “human suffering” or pretend to care about freedom in order to justify their insatiable appetite for war. Never mind that these colonial powers are the very sources of the strife they supposedly are there to fix...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/war-no-more-jo ... -ethiopia/

Cigar

Re: War No More: After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by Cigar » 21 Sep 2021, 22:52

Not that I remotely believe the USA will bomb but even sanction Ethiopia in any form to save a resources less, run away, unless tigray and its people but unless I missed some of the old furt, sinile Biden speech at the UN headquarters today, what I heard him say is that USA for the first time in 20 years is not at war in the world and thus in the future we will engage solving world problems with our allies diplomatically not through wars.
There is no way in hell will any country in the world throw the giant Ethiopia under the bus, even if Ethiopia drops 'an atomic bomb' on top of the ugly heads of the funfunat aliet tegarus.
All the pressure the USA inflicting on Ethiopia is not about tigray. It is to appease Israel and other Arab countries ala Egypt's access to the Nile River.
Man give me a freaking break. Who gives a crap about tigray or tegarus? What is there in tigray what any nations will benefit? Beles and quenti? If shoe shining was a profession to be exported was one thing. After all even you ask any Ethiopian they all say that they can secede today.
But these leeches knowing that they can not survive a month with out Ethiopia's riches refuse to do so.

teodroseIII

Re: War No More: After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by teodroseIII » 21 Sep 2021, 23:33

You have to understand what is going on in Ethiopia through a spiritual prism not through a political lens...
Cigar wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 22:52
Not that I remotely believe the USA will bomb but even sanction Ethiopia in any form to save a resources less, run away, unless tigray and its people but unless I missed some of the old furt, sinile Biden speech at the UN headquarters today, what I heard him say is that USA for the first time in 20 years is not at war in the world and thus in the future we will engage solving world problems with our allies diplomatically not through wars.
There is no way in hell will any country in the world throw the giant Ethiopia under the bus, even if Ethiopia drops 'an atomic bomb' on top of the ugly heads of the funfunat aliet tegarus.
All the pressure the USA inflicting on Ethiopia is not about tigray. It is to appease Israel and other Arab countries ala Egypt's access to the Nile River.
Man give me a freaking break. Who gives a crap about tigray or tegarus? What is there in tigray what any nations will benefit? Beles and quenti? If shoe shining was a profession to be exported was one thing. After all even you ask any Ethiopian they all say that they can secede today.
But these leeches knowing that they can not survive a month with out Ethiopia's riches refuse to do so.