Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by teodroseIII » 21 Sep 2021, 15:35

earlier this morning, President Joe Biden gave his first UN General Assembly speech. On multiple occasions, he made kept talking about the atrocities taking place in Ethiopia in ways that made little sense initially. After all, there are countless countries around the world that are being torn apart by internal conflicts, yet Biden kept circling back to Ethiopia.

Moreover, he painted a one-sided picture of what is happening on the ground. He omitted the fact that the TPLF junta, who once ruled Ethiopia for 27 years with an iron fist, are the ones who started the war to begin with. Americans and people around the world should be outraged, Democrats and Republicans keep taking turns decimating country after country using benevolence as a front.

I reached out to two very reliable sources, one who works in government and another who works in finance, and they both affirmed that Biden is intent on bombing Ethiopia. America’s modus operandi is the same as that of France, the United Kingdom and other western powers when they are about to invade or shred a country apart. They focus on “human suffering” in order to justify the need to declare war. Never mind that these colonial powers are the very sources of the strife they supposedly care about....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/war-no-more-jo ... -ethiopia/

dawwit

Re: BREAKING! After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by dawwit » 21 Sep 2021, 15:59

bro. Are you suffering from bipolar disorder? I see you are swinging b/n manic and depressive episodes. When depressed you are anti covid vaccines and in manic state you talk about “junta” and anti imperialism. Teddy, I am convinced you have undiagnosed case of maniac-depressed disorder. Seek help, bro.

Lovetarik

Re: BREAKING! After Abandoning Afghanistan, Biden Sets the Pretext to Bomb Ethiopia

Post by Lovetarik » 21 Sep 2021, 16:10

Thedrose, you made a good assessment. Do not be discouraged by nay-sayers. Give us your opinion, its up to us to take it or leave it. No need to resort to insult just like the embecil above.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Sep 2021, 16:23

Good job Teodross, now you embraced the public sentiment. I am with you on this.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 21 Sep 2021, 21:10

My God Dawit, on the day that Joe Biden goes to the UN to literally lay the groundwork for bombing our country, you want to play armchair therapist instead of jumping to the defense of your people? The fact that you did that speaks volumes, you are projecting but that is your burden, you can continue to play doctor phil, good luck wendem, I have work to do.
dawwit wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 15:59
bro. Are you suffering from bipolar disorder? I see you are swinging b/n manic and depressive episodes. When depressed you are anti covid vaccines and in manic state you talk about “junta” and anti imperialism. Teddy, I am convinced you have undiagnosed case of maniac-depressed disorder. Seek help, bro.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 21 Sep 2021, 21:22

I criticize the Ethiopian government and Abiy AHmed, he is not God, but I will not let ANYONE touch our country, especially this devil Biden. I did not do what I did because of public sentiment, I did it because I love Ethiopia and I stand on the side of the marginalized. You make a lot of judgments about me without knowing the full context, perhaps you should actually take the time to listen to this interview I did about Ethiopia not too long ago and I'm sure you will come out on my side.

Misraq wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:23
Good job Teodross, now you embraced the public sentiment. I am with you on this.

Aba

Post by Aba » 21 Sep 2021, 21:28

The focus is on the source of the problem: the tyrannical junta of Isaias wedi komarit. Once this parasite is removed, the people of the Horn can go about building a peaceful and prosperous region.
teodroseIII wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 15:35
earlier this morning, President Joe Biden gave his first UN General Assembly speech. On multiple occasions, he made kept talking about the atrocities taking place in Ethiopia in ways that made little sense initially. After all, there are countless countries around the world that are being torn apart by internal conflicts, yet Biden kept circling back to Ethiopia.

Moreover, he painted a one-sided picture of what is happening on the ground. He omitted the fact that the TPLF junta, who once ruled Ethiopia for 27 years with an iron fist, are the ones who started the war to begin with. Americans and people around the world should be outraged, Democrats and Republicans keep taking turns decimating country after country using benevolence as a front.

I reached out to two very reliable sources, one who works in government and another who works in finance, and they both affirmed that Biden is intent on bombing Ethiopia. America’s modus operandi is the same as that of France, the United Kingdom and other western powers when they are about to invade or shred a country apart. They focus on “human suffering” in order to justify the need to declare war. Never mind that these colonial powers are the very sources of the strife they supposedly care about....continued...

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 Sep 2021, 21:45

Ted

I think the way to stop foreign intervention is to not have an opening. Biden, assuming he is going after Ethiopia, is merely taking advantage of the division within Ethiopia. The factions in Ethiopia are making this possible. The way to stop Biden is for Ethiopian political forces to close the wedge. You can help by encouraging them to come together.

But most of us, by siding with this or that faction, encourage them to destroy one another. This is what you did here. They say the road to hell
is paved with gold. Your intentions may be good but your writing only hurts Ethiopia. I hope you understand what I'm trying to show you here.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Sep 2021, 22:06

The terrorist agame Aba Awash spent the last decade pretending to be "Eritrean", hoping his avalanche of lies would pierce through the Eritrean Armour. Look at him now rolling around on the floor throwing temper tantrums and screaming Joe Biden uuuuuu! HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: We told you so! Nobody messes with Eritreans and go unpunished! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aba wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 21:28
The focus is on the source of the problem: the tyrannical junta of Isaias wedi komarit. Once this parasite is removed, the people of the Horn can go about building a peaceful and prosperous region.
teodroseIII wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 22 Sep 2021, 00:23

You call yourself "Eritrean" and never said a word about the suffering people??? :shock: :shock:
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 22:06
The terrorist agame Aba Awash spent the last decade pretending to be "Eritrean", hoping his avalanche of lies would pierce through the Eritrean Armour. Look at him now rolling around on the floor throwing temper tantrums and screaming Joe Biden uuuuuu! HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: We told you so! Nobody messes with Eritreans and go unpunished! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aba wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 21:28
teodroseIII wrote:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 Sep 2021, 00:39

Teddy,

I think you are reading it with biased opinion. You care about your country, Ethiopia, hence immense worry. My take, Americans are worried about the RedSea. The RedSea, is a life line to the West as well as to the East. Most of the fuel energy that is burned around the world has originated from the RedSea basin countries. Immense merchandise, building materials is ferried every hour through the RedSea. In other words, it could be the most important strategic conduit around the world. Hence, it is a must for America and the West to safeguard it from strategic enemies around the world. Hence, Ethiopian stability is very critical to the West. Abbiy and Isayas would like to have a big piece of it. Hence, the collision.