Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: Ato Lidetu,"Eritrea invaded our country and killing our people"

Post by Abere » 21 Sep 2021, 16:19

Did I hear Lidetu Ayalew is from Lalibella? If he is from Lalibella, he should be heard the TPLF is raping, killing, burning houses, robbing families even their dough. So, is it Eritrea or Tigre-TPLF that invaded his supposed to be birthplace of Lalibella. I guess he ain't from Lalibella Amhara region. I wish Ethiopia did not have people like Lidetu Ayalew et al . they are talkative conflict profiteer.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Sep 2021, 16:37

It is a confusing time brother Abere, If you watch all mainstream media come out from Ethiopia, you are very likely to meet green, and purple people who came outside from this planet or more probably came from other Galaxy, or terrestrial but their idea is from other dimensions.
Abere wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:19
Did I hear Lidetu Ayalew is from Lalibella? If he is from Lalibella, he should be heard the TPLF is raping, killing, burning houses, robbing families even their dough. So, is it Eritrea or Tigre-TPLF that invaded his supposed to be birthplace of Lalibella. I guess he ain't from Lalibella Amhara region. I wish Ethiopia did not have people like Lidetu Ayalew et al . they are talkative conflict profiteer.

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Sep 2021, 16:56

I am more than certain these TPLF sympathizers are detached from the real grassroots level people. Most Ethiopians consider them like a drunkards shouting and ranting every night - that is what these people have been doing. Doing business by being talkative. TPLF existed for 27 years because of people like Lidetu Ayalew, Merara Gudina, etc. The YouTube machines will neither stop fabricating or else they will run out of business. The good thing however is they disrespected themselves and people switching to something else - no body has time to waste 40 or 30 minutes of Ermias Legesse's (Jawar Mohammed's backup man) whining and complaining.
sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:37
It is a confusing time brother Abere, If you watch all mainstream media come out from Ethiopia, you are very likely to meet green, and purple people who came outside from this planet or more probably came from other Galaxy, or terrestrial but their idea is from other dimensions.
Abere wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:19