Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Hailu Mengesha one of the founders of TPLF gave the best interview in his political career – my view???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Sep 2021, 19:43

Few viewpoints to say:

Woyane Sebhat Nega appointed Diqalu, what moral ground do you have to say I am the leader of Tigray because the past 17 years struggle you were a fighter, then the same logic applies to TDF now. Sebhat Nega appointed Mislenewoch Diqalu network failed to protect Tigray and the children of Tigray refused to take order from Hamassien and Amhara and fighting more than the past 17 years struggle and they have the sole right to claim that Tigray belongs to them the way Meles and Sebhat exploited it for 50 years now.

Woyane party aka Sebhat Nega appointed Mislenewoch were elected to defend Tigray and as themselves said Woyane was the better organization well equipped and experience force to defend the wellbeing of Tigray but we saw what kind of preparation they had, the knowledge of enemies to what extent they would inflict upon Tigray, the whole Eritrea intention and how the Hamassien Awraja people are cruel and evil people are Tigrayans voted for them. Let me say this too about Tigray election, the people who voted were all the party in payroll and anyone outside Woyane party payroll were people who depend handout food ration and farmers depend fertilizers lands and so on.

Is Debretsion a legitimate president of Tigray, the answer is no, because Debrestion is a non Adwan and never been in the region or woreda of Adwa lived there, known to the people there, born there, the Sebhat Nega corrupt network put his name there illegally and the people told to vote for him. Debretsion is an illegal president of Tigray period. Had he chose to campaign in Mekelle and won then he could have been a legitimate leader because he lived in Mekelle city more than two years but In Adwa soil he is a stranger like me and the rest of Tigrayans to represent the voice and need of that particular region, you must be lived with them to represent them and know their needs.

The other most important every Tigrayan must understand about legitimate representative of the people of Tigray government, Woyane as leaders failed and all their campaign slogans are being doomed and the reason Tigrayan voted for them never materialized and Tigray was exposed like “Sutuh Buqli” all kind of enemies to enter Tigray and did never happened in Tigray history by any Tigrayan leader for the last 5000 years. What a legitimate leaders of Woyane, they are part of the crime themselves equally to be held accountable for the genocide of Tigray, if a leadership had only 5500 troops to defend against Amhara, federal and Eritrea, a leadership did not know there were drones in Asseb and Woyane themselves were telling us they used drones to kill ONLF from Somali war for years under Meles and Abay Woldu, a leadership preaching Eritreans are our brothers yet Eritrean spies were roaming over 5000 in all cities of Tigray and failed to arm Tigrayans in all regions of Tigray to defend themselves yet you call yourself legitimate elected leaders to do what and do we have to take that Tigrayans???

TDF is not Sebhat Nega appointed Mislenewoch but from all walk of life and from every household of Tigray non Woyane network Mafia families and Tigray belong to TDF, TDF must be listened not the Diqalu mafia networks for that reason I have been telling TDF, Generals and Central command to take over Tigray from the Diqalu mafia network and bring leaders from the four parties, TDF and from the people as oversight committees to set up as a functional Tigray nation and let them monitor for the next general election for president, parliament and local admins. The Diqalu leadership is a camp of peasants their priority is Bir and power not Tigray because that is how they were making decisions for many years to expaose Tigray like this we have not anticipated despite I warned Debretsion will say Entaymo, check my posts in tigraionline and this websites what was coming and how we should avert them. This is not Gura but true check them under Deqi Anadil in tigraionline and this under Halafi Mengedi.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Hailu Mengesha one of the founders of TPLF gave the best interview in his political career – my view???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Sep 2021, 10:40

One thing I picked up from Hailu Mengesha is many others say specially the leadership of Tigray, that is we did not expect them to do such thing despite I was warning to Meles specially Abay Woldu and Debretsion everything what they did was warned they would do if they had a chance or access to Tigray. I warned Amhara should not come to power and have access to the federal resources to wage war against ethnics and I called countless times Tigray must dismantle the country now and avert the disaster. The words I used many times were "Gide Adalay Deldalay" and Tigray fate should not be determined by the enemy Amharu than by Tigrayans now. They are many posts in tigraionline form under "Deqi Anadil" and I told openly what the enemy of Hamassien and Amhara would do and Tigray should go after one of them now when Tigray had full access to the federal resources and the other one would die down by it self. During the coup d'e'tat by Sebhat and Debretsion in Mekelle against Abay Woldu, I warned and advocated Abay Woldu to stay in power at least for the next six months to see where the country was heading. My reason was Abay Woldu would have partition the country and secured Somali, Afar and Tigray and became independent country but Sebhat Nega and Debretsion knew this agenda and they stopped him and they open Tigray doors for the Hamassien and Amhara looters to destroy Tigray today. This was very simple to averted it had we put nationalist Tigrayans with brain than moron Diqalu peasants to lead Tigray for its demise.