Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Abiy has surrounded himself with too many Amhara

Post by Hawdian » 20 Sep 2021, 14:39

And they are no good for him or his regime.

They think or operate like the world owes them something.

The language they use is un-diplomatic, out dated, aggressive yet empty and shows unfit.

Just like Tewodros thought he had rights to kidnap Europeans and demand military experts against "the Muslims", Abiy regime is heading in that direction.

He needs to pull back, fire all Amhara "ambassadors" and reassess his relations with the outside world.

He needs modern thinkers, proper diplomats and change of language and course.

Don't also listen to Isaias, who only knows Asmara and the occasional Gulf Arabs.

Pull back from the aggression and egoistic approach. Think clear. Little poor Ethiopia won't even be able to handle 800 US special forces. Few drones here and there and be game over.

Do you want to commit suicide like misguided Tewodros?

Stop the tantrums and childish behaviour "but they took my ball, but they kicked my chair first, but threw eggs at me..."

Abiy needs better team.

The Ras

TGAA
Member+

Re: Abiy has surrounded himself with too many Amhara

Post by TGAA » 20 Sep 2021, 19:32

You might give this advice of yours to Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo weyane bas--tard.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2021, 20:25

Kichamam Mujahideen Hawzen Hagos - Jealousy is killing you. Let’s see what his predecessor was surrounded by. I only see a bunch of thugs and dog-face mfkrs. Which one is your uncle? KIFFU!

Hawdian wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:39
And they are no good for him or his regime.

They think or operate like the world owes them something.

The language they use is un-diplomatic, out dated, aggressive yet empty and shows unfit.

Just like Tewodros thought he had rights to kidnap Europeans and demand military experts against "the Muslims", Abiy regime is heading in that direction.

He needs to pull back, fire all Amhara "ambassadors" and reassess his relations with the outside world.

He needs modern thinkers, proper diplomats and change of language and course.

Don't also listen to Isaias, who only knows Asmara and the occasional Gulf Arabs.

Pull back from the aggression and egoistic approach. Think clear. Little poor Ethiopia won't even be able to handle 800 US special forces. Few drones here and there and be game over.

Do you want to commit suicide like misguided Tewodros?

Stop the tantrums and childish behaviour "but they took my ball, but they kicked my chair first, but threw eggs at me..."

Abiy needs better team.

The Ras

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 20 Sep 2021, 21:57

Selam

We want the PM to take different path than your Tewodros, who didn't end up well.

Amhara can't even take on TPLF but somehow they feel they can handle the US :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2021, 22:25

Kichamam Mujahideen Hawzen Hagos - Trust me, he will not allow your TPLF thugs to cross Tekeze, let alone surround himself by them. Did you find your ugly uncle? KIFFU!

Hawdian wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 21:57
Selam

We want the PM to take different path than your Tewodros, who didn't end up well.

Amhara can't even take on TPLF but somehow they feel they can handle the US :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 20 Sep 2021, 22:27

Selam

Amhara are obsessed with genocides. Always talking about killing, wiping, starving, massacring, weeding out.

Very worrisome language. We are monitoring them.

FANO criminals will be hunted down.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2021, 23:38

Kichamam Mujahideen Hawzen Hagos - You are indeed smart. Amharas are obsessed with supreme generosity and weeding out of wicked thugs. When you say “we”, are you referring to yourself and your demonic possession? Ya Allah!

Hawdian wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:27
Selam

Amhara are obsessed with genocides. Always talking about killing, wiping, starving, massacring, weeding out.

Very worrisome language. We are monitoring them.

FANO criminals will be hunted down.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Sep 2021, 00:25

:oops:
TGAA wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 19:32
You might give this advice of yours to Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo weyane bas--tard.
Bro,

Hawedian aka Halayadwan is agamieee thru in thru. Insulting a Somali because this idiot is big mistake.

FYI - the woyanus bàs— tards is not Formajo but Abdi Elleye the former butcher of Somali region and the agamieee dîck sûcking machine and today he is the roommate his former masters Aboy Sebhat and co.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2021, 01:34

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:25
:oops:
TGAA wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 19:32
You might give this advice of yours to Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo- you - weyane bas--tard.
Bro,

Hawedian aka Halayadwan is agamieee thru in thru. Insulting a Somali because this idiot is big mistake.

FYI - the woyanus bàs— tards is not Formajo but Abdi Elleye the former butcher of Somali region and the agamieee dîck sûcking machine and today he is the roommate his former masters Aboy Sebhat and co.
My bad. I was referring back to Hawedian, not to Farmaajo. As to this knucklehead's advice let alone Farmaajo the dying wyeanes can't use it. It makes no difference.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 21 Sep 2021, 03:01

Selam

We are making progress while Amhara just keep giving the world reasons to isolate, sanction and ensure they are kept away from any public office

Amhara rhetoric are not healthy nor diplomatic. Daniel Kibret is one of many Amhara trapping the unsuspecting PM.
At an event in Amhara attended by high-ranking officials, Daniel called for the total erasure of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which dominated national politics for nearly three decades before Abiy took office in 2018.

"As you know, after the fall of Satan, there was nothing like Satan that was created... Satan was the last of his kind. And they (the TPLF) must also remain the last of their kind," Daniel said.
TGA is just another clueless Amhara.
My land in Ethiopia is twice the size of Amhara :mrgreen:
We sit second in charge of ruling PP, Speaker, Finance.
Amhara are just running 🏃‍♂️

No Amharanization of Tigray. Those short legged Tigregu know how to destroy Amhara despite being 1/5 the population

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2021, 03:18

The last time I checked all useless weyannes are in prison chasing flies, the rest of the weyanne honchos had bitten the dust hand full weyanes are waiting for the last pounces by EDF. Rolling in the wester street isn't gone get you no where. We know Ethiopian review is the home of digital weyannes with a different 👗 dressing. Tigray is back to its God given size ..as it is ..getachew's belly is wider than Tigray proper.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Sep 2021, 04:37

Kichamam Mujahideen Hawzen Hagos - Daniel Kibret is very generous. If I were in his shoes, that statement would have been framed differently. Obviously, TPLF thugs should be eradicated from the face of the earth once and for all. For the crimes they committed against humanity, they deserve to be skinned alive. While you continue to Tenkebalelay all over again, hoping Neanderthal ferenji would save your cursed arse as you at the same time desecrate churches and destroy schools, Ethiopians are driven by divine power and don’t give a damn to any earthly power. Take your last breath, KIFFU!

Hawdian wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 03:01
Selam

We are making progress while Amhara just keep giving the world reasons to isolate, sanction and ensure they are kept away from any public office

Amhara rhetoric are not healthy nor diplomatic. Daniel Kibret is one of many Amhara trapping the unsuspecting PM.
At an event in Amhara attended by high-ranking officials, Daniel called for the total erasure of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which dominated national politics for nearly three decades before Abiy took office in 2018.

"As you know, after the fall of Satan, there was nothing like Satan that was created... Satan was the last of his kind. And they (the TPLF) must also remain the last of their kind," Daniel said.
TGA is just another clueless Amhara.
My land in Ethiopia is twice the size of Amhara :mrgreen:
We sit second in charge of ruling PP, Speaker, Finance.
Amhara are just running 🏃‍♂️

No Amharanization of Tigray. Those short legged Tigregu know how to destroy Amhara despite being 1/5 the population

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 21 Sep 2021, 15:33

. Now he is hunting የቀን ጂቦችwho surrounded him before :( :( :lol: :( :(

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 30 Sep 2021, 17:52

Another example why Abiy needs to fire all his Amhara friends, surely they are setting up a trap for him.