Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING NEWS! Active Looter Alert: an Attack is Underway, Everglade Selloff is Torpedoing the Global Economy

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Sep 2021, 03:52

UPDATE: Sunday, September 20th, 2021, 1:38 AM EST - Though I fully expected the attack to be physical and localized in Washington DC, an attack did start on September 19th as I anticipated but it's financial in nature. The Hang Seng market in Hong Kong is cratering with stocks falling more than 3%. This is a repeat of the 2008 Great Recession, which was actually a Great Fleecing, where Mortage Backed Securities and Credit Default Swaps sunk the global economy.

Janet Yellen is already talking up the need to raise the debt limit in an effort to transfer yet more money to the same crooks that stole from us 13 years ago. Politicians will ring the alarm in the morning as they hold a shotgun to our heads in order to pressure us to transfer trillions more to "strengthen the economy". It's all bullshit, there is nothing that can be done at this point because this is a black swan event that is going to torpedo the global economy and global leaders know it which is why they are busy planning a great distraction by way of a "domestic terror attack". When the stuff is about to hit the fan, heads of state ALWAYS manufacture a crisis.

I can't tell you what to do but I myself have repositioned EVERYTHING in my 401K and personal accounts to cash as I sold off every stock that I have. The rich are already doing the same thing, an analyst on Bloomberg News just said "this is a time to pull the trigger and ask questions next". For the record, I have an MBA from Johns Hopkins University, attained a PMP and Six Sigma Certifications and I'm currently an IT Project Manager at a Fortune 500 company with an independent consulting firm. I once worked for Booz Allen Hamilton--I held the same title as Edward Snowden where I advised clients at the Pentagon, Fort Belvoir, DSCA, PEO EIS, DITRA, Walter Reed, Arlington National Cemetery and the Department of Treasure to name a few. I am verifiable.

One of the areas I am a subject matter expert at and still get paid handsomely for is risk mitigation. Risk mitigation is not about eliminating absolute risk but addressing potential risk from major down to the unthinkable. The unthinkable is twofold at this point: a terror attack and a financial meltdown. While there is still a risk of a domestic terror attack that can happen in our nation's capital anytime between September 19th to October 7th, the risk of global economic contagion is already here and it is wreaking havoc around the world.

Before doing anything else like demanding accountability and uniting as Americans and human beings to deliver justice to banking degenerates who continued to gamble with our savings after the First Banka President Barack Obama bailed them out in 2008, the first thing is to save yourself. I ran into a gas station employee and when he saw my press credential, he asked me what was going on. I told him about the Everglade selloff and told him what I did which I've already told you. When the VIX shoots up, it's already up 11%, that is a sign that we are about to relive the traumas of 2008.

While CNBC, Bloomberg et al are telling you to stay calm, behind the scenes the anchors are selling off. Mainstream media is acting the part of the band on the Titanic, they are locking the 2nd and 3rd class passengers (the bottom 99% of humanity) in place while giving time for the 1st class passengers to get off the ship. I am not mainstream media, I am an uncompromised journalist so I am doing for you what the establishment is refusing to do. I AM TELLING YOU TO...continued...

READ FULL ALERT AT: https://ghionjournal.com/dc-911-black-swan/