Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Akeleguzay news as reported???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Sep 2021, 18:50

Smart, nationalists and industrious freedom TV journalists are the sons/daughters and product of Akeleguzay people “Deqi Bur” not Eritrea people who were enslaved their grandparents and left Akeleguzay years ago and now they live where they belong in Europe.

Cigar

Re: Akeleguzay news as reported???

Post by Cigar » 19 Sep 2021, 22:02

Dumb a"ss, senile Leflaf Adghi, send your rag tag, crooked legged agame militia cell phones or cameras which can take photos and videos and teach them how to take photos or videos of the supposedly the nut case lady, filthy agame, ugly voiced reporters is telling you the international satellites are witnessing about the thousands of Amharas, or ENDF troops corpses which are casualties of your supposedly fighters like we are witnessing your 10s of thousand qondafat agames getting massacred and heads chopped off.
How stupid are you to believe this crap while deep inside you that you 100% know that your people, mostly children are dying (getting killed in daily basis) in the 200 thousands of them?
International satellites my as*s.
You must be really stupid to think international community gives a crap or waste resources to see what is going on in your freaking none important little killil.
Man, stop fooling yourselves and distance yourselves from your shifta woyane for your ungrateful agames sake.
And I have one question.
I can see that you hate the Amharas, but why did you even admittedly go to Afar?
Why are you making your future lives more unbearable by making enemies with all the regions which surround you?