Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Only one thing can rehabilitate Woyane leaders in Mahder Tigray from devastating Tigray

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Sep 2021, 10:05

Woyane leadership has been the most devastating for Tigray people since Tigray inception around 5000 years ago. No leaders failed Tigray more than even close to it like Woyane leadership did, it not only one leader but all of them from Meles, Sebhat, Abay Woldu, Abay Tsehaye, Seyoum, Samora, Seare, Dagnew, Debresiol, Masai Mara Fetlework, Alem, and to the rest of them.

The only thing the current Woyane leaders to redeem themselves and have a positive footnote in Tigray history books is if they regain all looted lands of Tigray from Metema Yohannes Angareb river to Alowuha Melash and resettle our hero gallant fighters right at the regions of King Yohannes and secure the Agew/Qimant with Afar then Tigray will secure its future and these are the most important thing for Tigray than anything else. The current civilian and military leadership must do the above and heal the pain and suffering of Tigray soon. You got the biggest golden opportunity to redraw and correct Tigray map the failure of 1991 decision made by Woyane leaders. You cannot hand over or ignore when all the regions of north Gonder and Wollo are called or named in Tigrigna by the first dwellers of the regions many of them are Tembien regions names and they are many altered named to fool and deceit Tigrayans. Every region of Gonder our heroes are walking are Tigray regions and Tigray must secure them since the evil Amhara started it and Tigray must finish it now. Remove the nonsense mentality from your brain and ignore the looters and restore Tigray and the Qimant are the most strategic important for Tigray security and future and Tigray must do everything the Qimant people to secure their borders and then Tigray border is secured automatically, because Amhara cannot claim anything across Qimant and Agew and their argument will be mute and Tigray will be separated from Amhara once for all. The other very critical significant for Tigray existence is securing Metema Yohannes is to connect to Beneshangule, Oromia and the rest of southern regions in the future, at the same time connects to Sudan. This is where Tigrayans must die to secure Metema Yohannes, Abraha Jira, Abdel rafee to Adi Arkay, Lemalimo to Ras dashin.

Abere

Re: Only one thing can rehabilitate Woyane leaders in Mahder Tigray from devastating Tigray

Post by Abere » 19 Sep 2021, 13:38

Wedi or Noble Amhara, could you please do a favor to this ቁንጫ ራስ Halafimengedi posting what the true map of Tigray looks like? He has been blindly looking for it in vain. I wish I could help him, but I knew the name Tigray in the history literature itself is no where to find going back in time. The only place I could find is a small Agame Awuraja. Tigray started to appear in history very recently. However I read in recent recorded history, many resemble King Yohannes like the modern day TPLF as he was trying to forcefully incorporate some into the Agame Awuraja; in most instances he failed to do so.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Only one thing can rehabilitate Woyane leaders in Mahder Tigray from devastating Tigray

Post by Wedi » 19 Sep 2021, 13:53

Abere wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 13:38
Wedi or Noble Amhara, could you please do a favor to this ቁንጫ ራስ Halafimengedi posting what the true map of Tigray looks like? He has been blindly looking for it in vain. I wish I could help him, but I knew the name Tigray in the history literature itself is no where to find going back in time. The only place I could find is a small Agame Awuraja. Tigray started to appear in history very recently. However I read in recent recorded history, many resemble King Yohannes like the modern day TPLF as he was trying to forcefully incorporate some into the Agame Awuraja; in most instances he failed to do so.
:!:

:lol: :lol:

Anything to change the above map will face the same uphill like the following Dead Crused Lander Tigrayans

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://i.ibb.co/VvKMLrT/Dead-TPLF-2021 ... .png[image][/image]

Abere

Post by Abere » 19 Sep 2021, 14:14

Wedi,

Thank you a lot for posting the original map of Agame Awuraja (now named Tigray). People like Halafimenged had better accept the reality lest it would be a grim reality of multiplying their dead bodies.

Wedi wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 13:53
Abere wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 13:38

:lol: :lol:

Anything to change the above map will face the same uphill like the following Dead Crused Lander Tigrayans

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Sep 2021, 00:16

Do it for your own legacy and will not cost you personally but will give you a good name in the history books of Tigray.