Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

STAY AWAY FROM DC TODAY!!

Post by teodroseIII » 19 Sep 2021, 06:01

Today’s protest in DC ended without an incident and I initially breathed a sigh of relief. After warning my loved ones to avoid our nation’s capital like it was a plague given the litany of concerns I outlined below only for a few to rib me for “getting it wrong”, I breathed a sigh of relief that the day has seemingly passed without turbulence. I would rather be ridiculed as a “conspiracy theorist”—even though I did not by any means guarantee that there would be a major incident today—than to be proven right and bear witness to a national trauma a week after we mourned the victims of 9/11.

However, a thought struck me inspired by something I wrote about on Twitter two days ago while I was sharing a conversation with my friend Steve Poikonen over the phone. Military personnel who are reading this will understand exactly where I am coming from; a superior force will almost always lose if they are fighting an old war while their foes are using new strategies and tactics. To this end, I should have known that nothing would happen today because the enemies of the United States, who they are will become evident when you read the rest of this article, will most certainly not use the same playbook that they used on January 6th.

If we accept the premise that war planning is always dynamic and static thinkers will always be shocked with defeat, today was nothing but a charade meant to lull people who thought that something would happen into a coma. It’s already happening as people who have been questioning the establishment’s alarmism about the possibility of violence taking place today are mocking every politician, pundit and opinion leader in sight. Just like a boxer who falls for his opponent’s feint, I believe a sea of independent journalists and non-conventional thinkers just fell for the hoodwink as they let their guard down only to get [deleted]-punched soon.

Two days ago, I decided to revisit Old Ebbits Grill in Washington, DC. On my way to the restaurant, I drove by the White House only to look to the right and see a statue that had the word Saratoga on it. The word immediately caught my attention, perhaps it’s because I saw the first four-letter that reminded me of my mom Sara Shewangizaw, who passed away from Covid-19 on May 15th, 2020. Before I headed into Old Ebbits Grill, I started researching the word Saratoga and realized that it was a decisive battle during the American Revolution.

During the Battle of Saratoga, which was initiated on September 19th and concluded on October 7th, the British were dealt a decisive blow by the Colonialists. Even though the Brits fielded a superior fighting force and had better armaments, they nonetheless lost the battle because General John Burgoyne was fighting the old war. While Red Coats kept lining up in formations and marching right into a buzzsaw of bullets, crafty Americans deployed guerrilla tactics and used subterfuge as the students exceeded the masters of [ deleted ].

Let me state for the record that I have no idea what will happen tomorrow. I do not have special powers nor am I proclaiming that I am the second coming of Nostradamus. To the contrary, I was wrong about today because I fell for the disinformation campaign the same way everyone else did. It’s upon a second look that I realized that I potentially had the answer two days ago when I was researching the Battle of the Saratoga. If something catastrophic was going to happen, the most likely date of impact is not today but tomorrow, September 19th. However, if nothing happens after October 7th, I will exhale a sigh of relief and probably take a hiatus from writing to focus on family and to recuperate because thinking something bad will happen and feeling helpless to do anything about it takes a physical, mental and a spiritual toll.

Again, I pray that I am wrong but when one gets a feeling that something might go awry, the [deleted] move would be to keep that intel to one’s self. I’d rather be like Lot and let people know to be careful with a qualifier that I could be completely wrong than to be like Jonah and run away only for the worst-case scenario to take place and live with the guilt that I did not share what I felt even if there is a big chance that I could end up with an ostrich egg on my face.

Here is what I feel based on countless conversations with law enforcement officers and military personnel over the past couple of weeks. All the pieces are in place for a major incident to take place, what that is exactly I do not know though I have a feeling it will have something to do with money and those who monopolize it while others suffer tremendously. I arrived at that conclusion after praying for guidance and reading Ezekiel 34. I am a journalist who follows the facts but I do not ignore my faith-based intuitions.

I am not fearmongering by any means; after all, our own government has been ringing the alarm for the past month. The only divergence is that would have us believe it’s some extremist group that is plotting this terror attack, I believe we are about to experience Reichstag 2.0. Read the rest of this article to find out what I mean and for the men and women in the US military, consider this a clarion call. There are some who are trying to reverse the Battle of Saratoga, question is, will you lean forward and defend our homeland or will you comply with enemies who are within our shores? We might just be at zero dark thirty for our Republic, may God bless these United States of America....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/broken-sparrow ... o-america/