Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

The Collapse of American World Order & The Futile Psychological Warfare by Guterres and Biden Against Ethiopia

Post by Horus » 18 Sep 2021, 22:01

The New Multipolar world order?
1. AUKUS is the old British Empire in a new dress.
2. NATO is no more.
3. West & East Europe are uniting as a New Defense alliance.
4. France, Germany and Russia are leading the New Europe.
5. China and Russia are getting closer.
6 Europe and China are getting closer.
7. Russia is helping Taliban build a powerful army.
8. Iran & Saudi Arabia are forming An Alliance - a Shia & Sunni unity
9. India is not in a good place. India is against China and slowly allying with their old colonial ruler UK and is going to join the new British Empire.

Why is America planning to invade Ethiopia?
1. America want to drive China and the New Europe out of Africa and control Africa wealth in this New Partition of Africa
2. France will drive US out of Francophone Africa including Djibouti.
3. Of course AUKUS wants to drive China out of Africa. In order to do this America wants a gateway into Africa in addition to Egypt. so ...
4. US want Egypt friendly American client Ethiopia state. This is the essence of America impending aggression on Ethiopia.
5. Gs Guterres is simply repeating America bullying indirectly supporting TPLF to wage its proxy war

In one word, there is a New Multipolar global order emerging and there is a frantic race to Partition Africa the 2nd time. And, here is what America is going to try to do. If Ethiopia refuses to become an American client servant state, US is going to push for an independent Tigray as a servant of Egypt and through these clients control Africa and its market, natural resources and population.
THIS IS ABOUT THE PARTITION, RECOLONIZATION AND CONTROL OF AFRICA! NO MORE, NO LESS.

WHAT SHOULD ETHIOPIA DO?
1. Grasp clearly the new multipolar emerging order and structure Ethiopian diplomacy accordingly
2. There are many, many opportunities for new friends and allies in new multipolar world
3. Build steel like national unity
4. Build an HoA military defense alliances

በዚህ ሁሉ ጨዋታ ትግሬ የሃያላኖች አሽንጉሊት የሙከራ ጊኒ አሳማ ነች! የትግሬ መሬት ካለበት ተነስቶ የትም አይሄድም ፤ አገር ሆነ ክልል በኤርትራ፣ አፋር፣ አማራ ተከቦ የሚኖር በረሃ ነው ! በቃ!
Last edited by Horus on 19 Sep 2021, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: The Collapse of American World Order & The Futile Psychological Warfare by Guterres and Biden Against Ethiopia

Post by Horus » 19 Sep 2021, 12:54

This is only the beginning - Economic War!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: The Collapse of American World Order & The Futile Psychological Warfare by Guterres and Biden Against Ethiopia

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Sep 2021, 13:59

ጁንታዊው ሊቀ ሊቃውንት Aba Awash told me, the US withdrew its forces from Afghanistan, and removed its advanced missile defense systems from Saudi Arabia, because it wants to relocate its forces and missile defense systems to Tigray due to its highly strategic location. He also mentioned about a secret US-Tigray nuclear submarine deal to counter Ethiopia and Eritrea, which has angered France. He warned me not to see Tigray as a Kilil, or a country, but as a continent of its own, like Australia for example. So far all of Junta Aba Awash's past predictions came true and I have no reason to doubt his current predictions. :roll: :roll:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2021, 22:31

Haha….!
Digital Weyane wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 13:59
ጁንታዊው ሊቀ ሊቃውንት Aba Awash told me, the US withdrew its forces from Afghanistan, and removed its advanced missile defense systems from Saudi Arabia, because it wants to relocate its forces and missile defense systems to Tigray due to its highly strategic location. He also mentioned about a secret US-Tigray nuclear submarine deal to counter Ethiopia and Eritrea, which has angered France. He warned me not to see Tigray as a Kilil, or a country, but as a continent of its own, like Australia for example. So far all of Junta Aba Awash's past predictions came true and I have no reason to doubt his current predictions. :roll: :roll:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2021, 06:12

As the US-UK-AUSTRALIA scandal unfolds, Ethiopia should use the diplomatic gap to her advantage. Russia & China are doing the same. Nothing is cut in stone in foreign relation & diplomacy.

Horus wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 03:19

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 20 Sep 2021, 14:05

The state department, by aligning itself with TPLF, is now hardening the resolve of Ethiopians and Eritreans to fight the terror group to the last end. :mrgreen: They seem not to have taken the lesson from Afghanistan to heart.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2021, 02:31

FOLKS, WHAT DID I SAY? American hegemony is going to be one of the issues in next general assembly of UN

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2021, 10:16

I am Horus, I hate to mince words. All coded talk is mere deception and disinformation. All of these frantic alliance formations, realignments,economic wars and diplomatic battles are clear signs and indicators of a collapse unipolar America hegemonic world order and the division and reorganization of the global system. The day American imperialism hires and fires systems and leader all over the globe is over.

American aggression on Ethiopia, I have said many times, it is a prelude to US expulsion from the African continent. America operates a racist anti black and anti-Africa society internally and wants impose same modern slavery over Africa. This will not happen while Ethiopia exists on planet earth. Yes, US is engaged in cold war with China and every body else who refuses to bow down and kneel down to its dictates. It will not happen, it shall not happen in 2021 AD.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2021, 10:50

Here are the facts of the current world affairs....

Germany is saying goodbye to US
France is saying goodbye to US.
EU will soon separate from US
EU and Russian alliance is the emerging development
EU is already allying with China
India is deeply considering the consequences its closeness with USA and against China - a move that will turn out to be foolish. India must remain non-aligned
As the consequence of all this, West Asian diplomacy is shifting.
THE NEXT EARTH MOVING DEVELOPMENT WILL BE EXPULSION OF AMERICAN NEO-COLONIALISM FROM AFRICA AND AFRICAN STRUGGLE TO FREE AFRICAN AMERICA FROM AMERICAN RACISM

Ergo: Ethiopia has many new opportunities for trade and new relationships all over the globe.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Sep 2021, 11:14

FRANCE TRYING TO WOO AWAY INDIA FROM USA. THIS WILL BE A GAME CHANGER!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2021, 01:16

HERE IS THE FULL SPLIT BETWEEN US & EU ....

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Sep 2021, 12:27

AMERICAN RETREAT
UAR
ISRAEL
ETHIOPIA
EGYPT

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2021, 13:19

I don’t believe US will permanently cut any of the military assistance to israel. I really don’t. That wound be a political suicide for Biden and his associates who are in favor of the cut. Well, Biden is already dead. That I am pretty sure.

Horus wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 12:27
AMERICAN RETREAT
UAR
ISRAEL
ETHIOPIA
EGYPT