Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

THE UN BOMBSHELL: "I don't think that it is possible to defeat TPLF in Tigray!" Antonio Guterres UN Secretary-General

Post by sarcasm » 18 Sep 2021, 20:41

Please wait, video is loading...
So the whole world is wondering why PM Abiy is continuing the war for 46th week and refusing negotiations.
Last edited by sarcasm on 18 Sep 2021, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

ethioscience

Re: THE UN BOMBSHELL: "I don't think that it is possible to defeat TPLF in Tigray!" Antonio Guterres UN Secretary-Genera

Post by ethioscience » 18 Sep 2021, 20:45

:mrgreen: :shock: :oops: Mark my words! የአማራና የአፋር ወታደር ትግራይን ምድር ሲረግጥ ጉቴሬዝ ከዚህ አያድናችሁም :mrgreen: This was a starter... when Amhara & Afar soliders enter into cursed land Tigray the main course and dessert will be served :idea:

download here :shock: :shock: https://files.fm/u/ykxw98s8t

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: THE UN BOMBSHELL: "I don't think that it is possible to defeat TPLF in Tigray!" Antonio Guterres UN Secretary-Genera

Post by Horus » 18 Sep 2021, 20:58

THERE IS NO BOMBSHELL! IT IS ONE SAME AMERICAN COORDINATED BULLYING AND ALL ROUND MEDIA, DIPLOMATIC, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC PRESSURE. UN AND USA WANT TO SPLIT TIGRAY FROM ETHIOPIA WE SAY GOOD LUCK ! THIS IS AN ALREADY PLANNED AMERICAN AGGRESSION AND LIKE ITS OTHER ADVENTURES IT WILL COME TO NOTHING! ETHIOPIA WILL NOT COLLAPSE, NOR DOES SHE BOW TO ANY UN TECHNOCRATIC BULLLSHIT AND AMERICA BULLYING!

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 18 Sep 2022, 20:59

sarcasm wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 20:41
Please wait, video is loading...
So the whole world is wondering why PM Abiy is continuing the war for 46th week and refusing negotiations.
It has been exactly a year since UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres stated the hard fact to PM Abiy Ahmed that he cannot defeat TDF in Tigray. What is Abiy trying to do now? Defeat TDF in Tigray? What part of "impossible" is he finding hard to understand?

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 18 Sep 2022, 23:26

It is possible the UN (the extension of USA,AU) is admitting the war is not confined to Tigrai.
He is telling us "You do what we order you to do".
And TPLF is relying on ferengi support against their own black country folks.

The PM is the real obstacle to getting the TPLF criminals to face justice by allowing the war to drag on.
It is an absolute shame to even deal with US/EU (ferenji criminals whose history is drenched in africans blood)Ethiopia needs a brave and honest leader who can tell the ferenji blood suckers to go to hell.

Bring on the asians and Russias ,even koreans and Iran and expell US and UK diplomats out of Ethiopia.
These two are one and the same evil race under the sun,we should never give the honor of being Judges. It boils my blood when a hypocrite ferenji talks about " western tigrai".

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 22 Sep 2022, 08:07

እውነት መነጋገር አለብን እየተባለ ነው

Follower

Post by Follower » 22 Sep 2022, 09:46

And you idiot Agame believe what he said to be true?!!
The reality on the ground shows the opposite.

ኡነትም፡ኣብ ትግራይ ዓቢ ኣምበጣ እምበር ዓቢ (ለባም)ሰብ የሎን ክበሃል።
እዚ ዝዓወትኩም ስዕረትኩም ደኣ እንታይ እዩ ዝመስል?!!