Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

TPLF should go ahead and accept the cease fire now than waiting for the garbage Abiy Ahmed to say so!

Post by tolcha » 18 Sep 2021, 17:57

Hey Halafi and Tigarus who read this message- send this message to TPLF officials. I think, the inept Ethiopian PM ,so called Abiy, his Neftegna family, and Eritrean rats may look for excuse or keep delaying the home work given by US. The TPLF needs to be smart and get its homework done as early as possible and respond prior to these primitives, so that it will be easy to conclude who is not ready for peaceful negotiation.

TGAA
Member+

Re: TPLF should go ahead and accept the cease fire now than waiting for the garbage Abiy Ahmed to say so!

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2021, 19:20

Tolche the dummy giving his most insightful advise to dedebit goons without pay...how thoughtful. Weyannes have been 🔥 buring teen ager kids like a dry wood following tolchi the clueless dummy's advice. Now I have to admit tolch is up to something. He has read the writing on the wall.ENDF have extended the olive 🫒 branch to frightened kids to come home before the mop up starts at the end of the month. The brick is coming down fast and heavy..tolchi is ✅ right this time around..if you listen to him now you will be compensated for all screw up he made you go through so far. Go back to the cursed 🤬 land with a tail [deleted]. Good luck.

euroland
Member+

Re: TPLF should go ahead and accept the cease fire now than waiting for the garbage Abiy Ahmed to say so!

Post by euroland » 18 Sep 2021, 19:29

Desperate juntaw

Ethiopia already made it clear; NO NEGOTIATION WITH TERRORIST GROUP!

tolcha wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 17:57
Hey Halafi and Tigarus who read this message- send this message to TPLF officials. I think, the inept Ethiopian PM ,so called Abiy, his Neftegna family, and Eritrean rats may look for excuse or keep delaying the home work given by US. The TPLF needs to be smart and get its homework done as early as possible and respond prior to these primitives, so that it will be easy to conclude who is not ready for peaceful negotiation.