Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
@@

The grand delusion

Post by @@ » 18 Sep 2021, 17:25

the agame delusion is beyond imagination :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by @@ on 18 Sep 2021, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: The great delusion

Post by sesame » 18 Sep 2021, 17:35

Dead man talking! These idiots know that there is only one outcome and that is the total defeat of TPLF. Their grandiose statements are the result their hopelessness. If they think they they will have a viable independent Tigray, they I can only say, dream on dumbos

Wedi
Member+

Re: The great delusion

Post by Wedi » 18 Sep 2021, 17:37

:lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: The grand delusion

Post by tarik » 18 Sep 2021, 18:02

My big problem is: Why r abiy and pia allowing these parasite baztards aka terrorist-tplf debretsion, getachew reda and tsadqan and megbe and wedi werede and yohanes mehari and other walk free in cursed-land-tigray??? KILL ALL THESE PARASITES including this mozerfkkker idiot. We still got some Eritreans and Ethiopians that still got lover 4 these cursed-land-tigray baztards, in my opinion, All of cursed-land-tigray except journalist araya tesfamariam, z rest of them r all spies of terrorist-tplf and liars. Starting from inside abiy's tigray bilxigna fake members. aregawi berhe and abraham belay and that baztard mulu nega, and that fake general yohanes r all spies of terrorist-tplf, Kill or jail all of these bazatards abiy and pia.

Noble Amhara

Re: The grand delusion

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Sep 2021, 19:42

Tarik even araya tesfamariam is a deceitful agame! He lied saying ENDF recaptured Alamata and maychew. He was creating fake victories so that Ethiopians would not respond to TPLFs new Invasions into Wollo! He is a Trickster!
tarik wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 18:02
My big problem is: Why r abiy and pia allowing these parasite baztards aka terrorist-tplf debretsion, getachew reda and tsadqan and megbe and wedi werede and yohanes mehari and other walk free in cursed-land-tigray??? KILL ALL THESE PARASITES including this mozerfkkker idiot. We still got some Eritreans and Ethiopians that still got lover 4 these cursed-land-tigray baztards, in my opinion, All of cursed-land-tigray except journalist araya tesfamariam, z rest of them r all spies of terrorist-tplf and liars. Starting from inside abiy's tigray bilxigna fake members. aregawi berhe and abraham belay and that baztard mulu nega, and that fake general yohanes r all spies of terrorist-tplf, Kill or jail all of these bazatards abiy and pia.