Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethioscience

[This is a starter - discretion needed] Moron Agames grilled like Stake!! አጋሜዎች በእሳት እንደአሮስቶ ሲጠበሱ! ሊመጣ ያለው ቅምሻው ነው

Post by ethioscience » 18 Sep 2021, 08:49

:mrgreen: :shock: :oops: የአማራና የአፋር ወታደር ትግራይን ምድር ሲረግጥ ዘራፊ አጋሜዎች የሚጠብቃቸው ቅምሻው ነው :mrgreen: This was a starter... when Amhara & Afar soliders enter into cursed land Tigray the main course and dessert will be served :idea:

download here :shock: :shock: https://files.fm/u/ykxw98s8t

Last edited by ethioscience on 19 Sep 2021, 02:28, edited 15 times in total.

Hawdian

Re: [Video From War Front- discretion needed]Moron Agames grilled like Stake!!

Post by Hawdian » 18 Sep 2021, 09:33

This is exactly my point when I say nothing is more coward and cruel than Amhara.

They then complain about.sanctions while they carry out genocides proudly - part of their culture

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 18 Sep 2021, 09:57

Hawdian, son of an agame prostitute

It is war. In wars, you don't ask let the bullet scratch me, not blow my head. Only delusional agames want a bullet only to scratch them. After all you all believe to be bullet proof right? It is your own fault then

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 18 Sep 2021, 10:12

The idiot weyanne in Somali clad thinks that when he commit a mass executions of Amharas and Afars in their villages he expects a a bouquet of flowers at his feet. The deluded weyannes going to have a rude awaking that going to last for decades to come.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 18 Sep 2021, 10:17

Idiot hawdian the soldiers grilling your Agame brothers like stake are ENDF soldiers not only Amaras!! Any way dead Agame is good Agame :oops:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: [Video From War Front- discretion needed] Moron Agames grilled like Stake!! አጋሜዎች በእሳት እንደአሮስቶ ሲጠበሱ!! ሊመጣ ያለው ቅምሻው ነ

Post by tarik » 18 Sep 2021, 10:36

ethioscience wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 08:49
:mrgreen: :shock: :oops: የአማራና የአፋር ወታደር ትግራይን ምድር ሲረግጥ አጋሜዎች የሚጠብቃቸው ቅምሻው ነው :mrgreen: :idea:
Please wait, video is loading...
Click here :shock: :shock: https://files.fm/u/ykxw98s8t

Good job Ethiopians, keep killing these Terrorist-Tplf Aka Cursed-Land-Tigay ppl. Only a dead Cursed-Land-Tigay person is a good person. Kill them all.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 18 Sep 2021, 10:44

Hawdian wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 09:33
This is exactly my point when I say nothing is more coward and cruel than Amhara.

They then complain about.sanctions while they carry out genocides proudly - part of their culture
H-adwa-ian, the terrorist agame,

Your low IQ doesn't allow you to understand that sanctions have nothing to do with you terrorist agame. Your Neo-colonial masters couldn't care less if your cursed land of Tigray is emptied of its youth. You're just a pawn (banda) in the geopolitical chessboard between your Neo-colonial masters and the FREE people in the Horn of Africa charting their OWN destiny.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Re: [Video From War Front- discretion needed] Moron Agames grilled like Stake!! አጋሜዎች በእሳት እንደአሮስቶ ሲጠበሱ!! ሊመጣ ያለው ቅምሻው ነ

Post by Hawdian » 18 Sep 2021, 10:59

I bet you Amhara want to burn me too for having different values than your genocidal culture of chopping arms, legs, breasts of women and burning the dead.

No wonder Washington is all over your genocidal campaigns.

We need to share these kinds of war crimes with the right organisations and institutions.

You just can't help it.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Sep 2021, 11:38

They come to steal/loot farmers dough and flour . So they deserve this!! የሊጥ እና የዶቄት ሌባ ይህማ ሲያንሰው ነው!! :P 8)

Educator

Post by Educator » 18 Sep 2021, 19:40

No, it is not part of Amhara culture. There are idiots in every ethnic and country. This is the deed of few. So don't try to stereotype an entire ethnic group.

At the same time though, we have to condem such crimes of genocide against Tigray population such as this and the perpetrators must be brought to justice with their leadership.
Hawdian wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Sep 2021, 20:05

Funny indeed

These are your beloved junta fighters who were caught raping, stealing and killing the Amara farmers. They deserve worse.

Educator wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 19:40
No, it is not part of Amhara culture. There are idiots in every ethnic and country. This is the deed of few. So don't try to stereotype an entire ethnic group.

At the same time though, we have to condem such crimes of genocide against Tigray population such as this and the perpetrators must be brought to justice with their leadership.
Hawdian wrote:

Educator

Post by Educator » 19 Sep 2021, 00:15

It may be funny to you but this is a serious crime that should be punished. Respect for dead is the number one rule in humanity. Even American soldiers were punished for taking pictures of themselves with corpses of Talibans in Afganistan. POWs and dead bodies must be handled with dignity.

"Do not do onto others what you don't want to be done onto you."

Please have more love for yourself than your hate for your enemies. Otherwise, you are turning into satan. Don't enjoy the suffering of your enemies whomever they are.
euroland wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 20:05
Funny indeed

These are your beloved junta fighters who were caught raping, stealing and killing the Amara farmers. They deserve worse.

Educator wrote:

Hawdian wrote:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: [This is a starter video- discretion needed] Moron Agames grilled like Stake!! አጋሜዎች በእሳት እንደአሮስቶ ሲጠበሱ! ሊመጣ ያለው ቅምሻው

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Sep 2021, 01:42

የጁንታ ዎጎኖቼን የተጠበሰ ሥጋ ኡየበላሁ ያለሁ ኡንዳይሰማኝ በመፍራት ካሁን በኋላ አሮስቶ አልበላም። :roll: :roll:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Sep 2021, 03:17

Educator wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 00:15
It may be funny to you but this is a serious crime that should be punished. Respect for dead is the number one rule in humanity. Even American soldiers were punished :lol: :lol: :lol: for taking pictures of themselves with corpses of Talibans in Afganistan. POWs and dead bodies must be handled with dignity.

"Do not do onto others what you don't want to be done onto you."

Please have more love for yourself than your hate for your enemies. Otherwise, you are turning into satan. Don't enjoy the suffering of your enemies whomever they are.
euroland wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 20:05
Funny indeed

Educator wrote:

Hawdian wrote:

Don't be stupid. The United States with its history of lynching and genocide doesn't respect human rights both at home and abroad. American police hunt black people like animals with impunity.