Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: VIDEO: ዲያቆን ዳንኤል ክብረት፤ የሞተ ሰው ማንነት - BY TESFISH FROM TORONTO, CANADA. ዝገርም ትንተና ፤ብ TST App. .. #ሼር ኢልኩም ናብ ኩሉ ኣባፅሕዋ

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 18 Sep 2021, 04:12

Why Would Any One Believe This Son Of A Bit*ch Agga*me Named Tesfish From Toronto. We Know This Guy From The Young Age By Both Parents Are Dedebit Woorgach Erkhusan Zerr Tigrayian Agga*mes. Rubbish Garbage Scumbags Thieves Rapist Murderers Beggars, Why Would Any Ethiopian Or Eritrean Listen To This Garbage Called ▪︎ Tesfish ▪︎. Buzz Off Now Qomal Sah-Sah Agga*me.

Mighty Shaebia Eritrea, On Of These Days Will Take Him Out Using 3rd Party, After All We Eritrean Or Ethiopian Do Not Believe In Rubbish Garbage ☆ Pentte, Johova Or Bahai ☆ Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.

eden
Member+

Re: VIDEO: ዲያቆን ዳንኤል ክብረት፤ የሞተ ሰው ማንነት - BY TESFISH FROM TORONTO, CANADA. ዝገርም ትንተና ፤ብ TST App. .. #ሼር ኢልኩም ናብ ኩሉ ኣባፅሕዋ

Post by eden » 18 Sep 2021, 04:21

When I was a kid, there was this religious leader preaching and in the middle of preaching he looked to the crowd and,in a disparaging way and with intense disgust, said if there are any such and such religion followers amongst you, I will give you a quarter so you can go there. My memory is not perfect. He might have said if you have friend from such religion followers.

As a kid it confused me as I knew he was saying immoral things but I still considered the old preacher an authority. I wonder how many in that crowd took the message to heart and tainted their soul with negative feelings for others.

Daniel is not the issue. The issue is bigger than one individual. This is generational curse. Dehumanizing other religion or political followers or other ethnicity folks is primal evil. Daniel or professor Asmerom are victims like millions of others who were taught to hate and took it to heart.

If we hate Daniel, we are no different.
If we hate Professor Asmerom, we are no different. Don't say Daniel or Asmerom are dead, say they have dead ideas.

Our concern is not the hate individuals harbor but the conditions society is in that creates environment comfortable for hate ridden Individuals to openly spew hate. The solution is to educate folks the self defeating and self destructiveness of intolerance and bigotry. We can't save all but we can save enough so such hateful individuals with big microphones feel uncomfortable to peddle hate.