Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

ስቄ ያለፍኩት ትንቢት እውነት እየሆነ ሲመጣ - ይህን ከ5 ዓመት በፊት ነው የሰማሁት

Post by Misraq » 18 Sep 2021, 01:50

Ladies & Gentlemen

2014 (EC) is the year Tigray will lose the whole young men aged from 14-60. It is the final year so put your seatbelt tight. With that said, below is the prophecy I heard 5 years ago and I wrote about it even here for the record. It sounded funny but it is taking shape now

The prophecy says .....
1- tigray will lose all her young men to the point where there is no men who can replace a generation by mating.

2- the dead corpse of tigray soldiers will stench the air in the region begging proper burial.

3-future generation of tigray will hate to see or hear about Kalashnikov, guns or any sort of weapon.

The above has been told by a Tegaru priest (bahitawi) 5 years ago and that man is nowhere to be seen after repeated warning to him by TPLF to shut his mouth. The above is a first hand information I had from people who heard him say.

Similar accounts were told by others and it sounded joke at the time because tplf was the government in Addis. Looking on how tegarus of all age now forced to bear arm and March in massive numbers, this prophecy is taking shape. We have already seen የሬሳ ክምር and what we saw so far is a child toy to what is coming soon. Lots of calamity for tegarus.

Considering the massive preparation for showdown in the region 2014 will be a sleepless year for many. The malignant cancer will go through massive surgery and there will be lots of blood. Tigray will be history,.ladies and gentlemen

Noble Amhara

Re: ስቄ ያለፍኩት ትንቢት እውነት እየሆነ ሲመጣ - ይህን ከ5 ዓመት በፊት ነው የሰማሁት

Post by Noble Amhara » 18 Sep 2021, 02:08

They are at stage 2!

1 stage left to go!

Actually we did here a story about a mother in shire that fled to Janamora Amhara because she didn’t want her children to touch the klash! That is an early sign of it unfortunately agames are poisoned with war mongering music that lower their IQ