Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Abiy choose peace or Isaias!

Post by Axumezana » 17 Sep 2021, 19:07

Abiy gave himself to be manipulated by Isaias who is the foot soldier of Egypt and he is doing his dirty work to weaken and disintegrate Ethiopia( you can see that from the Ascari dogs barking on this forum when the issue of reconcilation is discussed) . Isaias is also disliked by the Western countries including the USA, and Abiy's blind alliance with Isaias is opposed by them. For Abiy to bring peace to Ethiopia and save his political future, he has to abandon Isaias and negotiate with TPLF under the protection of the USA. His political future is in the hand of God and the Ethiopia people. The TPLF has to guarantee to the USA that they will not work to topple him as far as the Ethiopian people want him to stay in power and he also accepts and recognizes Tigray's request for more autonomy ( at least confederation).
Based on the last three years grave mistakes, Abiy committed including the genocidal war on Tigray, I am of the opinion that Abiy must be removed from power, however, if the Ethiopian people want him to stay I am ready to accept and support the decision of the people.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Abiy choose peace or Isaias!

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 19:25

Axumezana wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 19:07
Abiy gave himself to be manipulated by Isaias who is the foot soldier of Egypt and he is doing his dirty work to weaken and disintegrate Ethiopia( you can see that from the Ascari dogs barking on this forum when the issue of reconcilation is discussed) . Isaias is also disliked by the Western countries including the USA, and Abiy's blind alliance with Isaias is opposed by them. For Abiy to bring peace to Ethiopia and save his political future, he has to abandon Isaias and negotiate with TPLF under the protection of the USA. His political future is in the hand of God and the Ethiopia people. The TPLF has to guarantee to the USA that they will not work to topple him as far as the Ethiopian people want him to stay in power and he also accepts and recognizes Tigray's request for more autonomy ( at least confederation).
Based on the last three years grave mistakes, Abiy committed including the genocidal war on Tigray, I am of the opinion that Abiy must be removed from power, however, if the Ethiopian people want him to stay I am ready to accept and support the decision of the people.

ሰሊጥ boy :lol: :lol: ,

Are you asking Dr. Abby led Ethiopian government to make peace with the criminal TPLF so that the terrorist TPLF junta not only will get impunity but also to still remain a legitimate political party in Ethiopia after committing the worst crime the world has ever seen???? When you attack the national army, it means you have attacked the entire people of Ethiopia as well as the existence of the country Ethiopia.. We are not even talking about the crimes your TPLF committed in 27 long years. You don't get it. Do you, agameboy :roll: :roll: :roll: ?

You are just one low IQ twisted heart agame. For now, just enjoy stealing ሰሊጥ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta
Last edited by Hawzen on 17 Sep 2021, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 17 Sep 2021, 19:26

Mr. Delusional

They weren’t the Issay’s soldiers who were murdered while sleeping by their own comrades from the least important Kilil (thanks Hawzen lol).

Did you expect Dr. Abiy to give you medal for your betrayal? Did you expect him to seat ideal while his country is terrorized by your terrorist junta?

Ember delusional. It seems like, just like your teenage fighters who are on cheap drugs and get killed to steal a dough, you aren’t as smart either and confused.

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Sep 2021, 19:41

Ascari dogs keep barking while the camel is marching!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 Feb 2022, 15:32

Axumezana wrote: