Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

America will do anything and everything to keep Egypt’s superiority over the black Africans.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Sep 2021, 16:55

Forget the notion that the USA is helping or assisting to the beggars agamewoch and resources less kilil chigar. The USA is doing anything and everything to keep staying the Egyptian superior over Black skinned Africans nothing less nothing more.

What Ethiopians have to do?

1- Stop sweating to convince the whites because አውቆን የተኛ ቢቀሰቅሱት አይነቃም therefore if you wanna have group by your side then the best bet would be focusing on black caucus in Congress heavily rather. Explain them what is happening behind their back to the black peoples in Africa and bring them on board so you can have fight the neocons within the Washington D.C and their agents across the world.

2- explain what is going on to the black activists and influential Christian pastors across the nation so they can voice what is going on through their powerful establishment.

3- there are so many Africans leaders are fading up with the arrogant USA and tiny resourceless Europea nations bullies for half of a century. Therefore, reach them out and form alliances to deter the bullies. Remember if the Western team up as they always do, Africans should do the same so we can fight back with equivalents force rather than individual.

For time being — first thing is for ta beat the idiots TPLFISTS Terrorists to oblivion as soon as possible. Don’t wait longer! Do it now .. get done!

Ethiopians should stands in the front line along Eritreans and other brave Africans once more for Africa liberation.

“Yes we Can”
Last edited by Fed_Up on 17 Sep 2021, 17:08, edited 3 times in total.

gearhead
Member+

Re: America will do anything and everything to help Egypt’s superiority over the black Africans.

Post by gearhead » 17 Sep 2021, 17:01

Hahaha....

Eritrea is doing what egypt cant even dream of! Eritrea has created the Armageddon condition that we find in by encouraging the pipe dream of amhara psychos and their power hungry house gallas!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: America will do anything and everything to help Egypt’s superiority over the black Africans.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Sep 2021, 17:11

gearhead wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:01
Hahaha....

Eritrea is doing what egypt cant even dream of! Eritrea has created the Armageddon condition that we find in by encouraging the pipe dream of amhara psychos and their power hungry house gallas!
ድንጋይ ራስ ዴዴቡ

No one give a fûck to the house nîggas input. This is beyond your pay grade issue. Leave to the folks with brain to discuss. Now buzz off

eden
Member+

Re: America will do anything and everything to keep Egypt’s superiority over the black Africans.

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2021, 17:16

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 16:55
explain what is going on to the black activists and influential Christian pastors across the nation so they can voice what is going on through their powerful establishment.
fendadaw - Anta sah sah ag'ame!

How do you explain these hgdef mendef records to black pastors or civil rights activists:
  • the absence of media
  • the ban of religions
  • jailing without due process
  • the absence of parlama
  • the absence of cabinet meeting
  • Life time presidency

What level of moron are you?

Hawzen
Member+

Re: America will do anything and everything to keep Egypt’s superiority over the black Africans.

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 17:35

eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:16
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 16:55
explain what is going on to the black activists and influential Christian pastors across the nation so they can voice what is going on through their powerful establishment.
fendadaw - Anta sah sah ag'ame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
The snake agame sister eden calling brother Fed_Up "agame" is very hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and...that is cute :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2021, 18:05

Hauze

I see you got your exit visa. How lucky! How much did hgdef charge you? How many countries do this? Two? Three?

How much extra to get it laminated?

Exit visa lol

Fendadaw probably needs to file her ጣእሳ form though to get exit visa as she fled sawa back in 1992 lol

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Sep 2021, 18:36

Hawzen wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:35
eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:16

fendadaw - Anta sah sah ag'ame :lol: : !
The snake agame sister eden calling brother Fed_Up "agame" is very hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and...that is cute :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
:lol: :lol:

Yep. She's is a 'low-lander Eritrean' who happensed to get infected with Agames love, even if she's dropped all the pretense lately......

Do you blame her if she gets embarrassed in her own identity?

BTW Good to see you back bro!
Last edited by quindibu on 17 Sep 2021, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 18:57

eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 18:05
Hauze

I see you got your exit visa. How lucky! How much did hgdef charge you? How many countries do this? Two? Three?

How much extra to get it laminated?

Exit visa lol

Fendadaw probably needs to file her ጣእሳ form though to get exit visa as she fled sawa back in 1992 lol
Snake agame eden,

We know every single agame is stuck to watch our Eri-TV. Not only that, your dream is to know more about Eritrea than your agameland.... Let me ask you this since I don't have any idea:

Do you know where people can get their visa to visit your homeland Tigray :oops: :lol: ? Do you know how much it might cost? Tell us more about your Tigray :oops: :lol: ?

I love these Tribute songs for your Zena though. Because this is when your misery started and now everything is down the hill :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 17 Sep 2021, 19:02

እናትህ የጣሊያን ገረድ ነበረች እንዴ? You have the uncanny temperament of the permanently and irreversibly abused!

learn this, you stupid grease pumping, dirty mfkr amiche;there cant be an argument to a topic that is thematically wrong!! Add a pile of drivel...yet no one cant refute the fact that eritrea has done worst things to ethiopia than egypt could have ever imagined!

You have no argument! I had left! Dont call me back faጌት!!

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:11
gearhead wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:01
Hahaha....

ድንጋይ ራስ ዴዴቡ

No one give a fûck to the house nîggas input. This is beyond your pay grade issue. Leave to the folks with brain to discuss. Now buzz off

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2021, 19:24

Hawzem - Typical hgdef mentality as Philosopher Josef G Hiwot articulated as the hgdef phenomenon, you make yourself feel better by thinking of others' perceived misfortunes. You list the other tegaru's issues to show you are in a good place. What is hgdef strength? That you can't answer.

Now tell me how many Eritreans on the wall of the bowling place in Asmera? How many Italians? Did you see live children setting up the pins? Or was that on EriTV too?

You lost your cool real fast, I mean, for a dude just back from vacation lol

Really though, I tell you, I expected you to be humble coming back from Asmera, a city prone to chronic water and electricity issues- thanks to 3 decades of hgdef misrule.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 19:49

eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 19:24
Hawzem - you lost your cool a real fast, I mean, for a dude just back from vacation lol

Really though, I tell you, I expected you to be humble coming back from Asmera, a city prone to chronic water and electricity issues- thanks to 3 decades of hgdef misrule.

Typical hgdef mentality as Philosopher Josef G Hiwot articulated as the hgdef phenomenon, you make yourself feel better by thinking of others' perceived misfortunas.

Now tell me how many Eritreans on the wall of the bowling place in Asmera? How many Italians? Did you see live children setting up the pins? Or was that on EroTV too?
Did you say I lost my cool :lol: :lol: :lol: . Only the citizens from that miserable killil Tigray lose their cool these days :lol: ... I am not rolling on the ground in New York or other major cities.. Not me.. not real Eritreans :lol:

Ala Agame snake eden.....

After master Shabo broke your backbone and burned your TPLF soul for good, you are trying to tell us you snake agame really care about what is going on in your neighbouring country Eritrea.... Where were you when your TPLF did all the evil things on Eritrea and the people of Eritrea... I don't even need to list the millions of evil deeds your TPLF committed on my people.... I can tell you that.. Eritrea is doing fine and Eritrea will even do much better when the remnant TPLF terrorist group are buried for good... It is not going to be long :lol: :lol:

Well.. time has changed, fake lowlanderu aka snake agame eden.. " You agame dug a a deep grave for Eritrea and the people of Eritrea for over 20 long years...Guess what? you evil agames have fallen Into it yourselves" :lol: :lol:

Now, can you please tell us how life is in your Tigray these days :roll: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2021, 20:05

You may bold, color and enlarge your text but none of those bring substance. Eritreans will not be held hostage to your hgdef bogeyman ploy. That decade has come and gone now. This is about people, period!

You can't absolve hgdef mendef from 30 years of failures at all levels. No foreign entity is responsible but the domestic entity in charge.

You forgot to tell me how many Eritreans on the wall of the bowling place in Asmera? How many Italians?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Sep 2021, 20:24

eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 19:24
Hawzem - Typical hgdef mentality as Philosopher Josef G Hiwot articulated as the hgdef phenomenon.......
:roll: :roll:

'Philosopher'???

You remind me the proverbial snail who get mugged by crabs......Asked by a cop to describe the event, the snail replied- Sir it happened so fast, I didn't know what hit me!

Well....of course, as IQ63, it's natural for you to be bamboozled by pseudo-intellectuals like this dude!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2021, 20:32

Typical hgdef anti intellectual reaction. Nothing new here.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 21:04

eden wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 20:05
You may bold, color and enlarge your text but none of those bring substance. Eritreans will not be held hostage to your hgdef bogeyman ploy. That decade has come and gone now. This is about people, period!

You can't absolve hgdef mendef from 30 years of failures at all levels. No foreign entity is responsible but the domestic entity in charge.

You forgot to tell me how many Eritreans on the wall of the bowling place in Asmera? How many Italians?
Sister eden aka snake agame,

We are building new bowling place in Bademe... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see four Eritreans in our new bowling place, Badme :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 22 Sep 2021, 20:07

Hawzem

You missing the point