Post by sarcasm » 17 Sep 2021, 11:19

For the past 10 months, In Tigray

1. Bank services are closed,
2. Telecommunication service is blocked
3. No internet service
4. Road and air transportation are closed,
5. No electricity, Health Facilities either destroyed or looted,
5. millions are starving......

Now the same thing is happening to wollo people. Enough is Enough!!!!! Stop the war!!!
Please wait, video is loading...

Noble Amhara

Re: Enough is Enough!

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Sep 2021, 11:59

Stop what war? You are the one continuing the war. And doing mass crimes massacres robbing house burning school looting, hospital looting, aid truck looting, mother killing girl raping crimes against wolloye people as well as afar people by TDF aka TPLF . Tigrays supremacist and oppressive Terrorists

Savage Criminals
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 17 Sep 2021, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Sep 2021, 12:02

Noble Amhara wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 11:59
Stop what war? You are the one continuing the war. And doing mass crimes massacres robbing house burning school looting mother killing girl raping crimes against wolloye people.
ObamaJr a.k.a Oj

Thank you for coming back. sometimes you don't have to reason out with agames. avoid a tried out way of dealing with things. people tried for 27 years to reason out with this guys and it is futile. so focus your energy on a more productive and fruitefull attempts

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Sep 2021, 12:16

Misraq wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 12:02
Noble Amhara wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 11:59
Stop what war? You are the one continuing the war. And doing mass crimes massacres robbing house burning school looting mother killing girl raping crimes against wolloye people.
ObamaJr a.k.a Oj

Thank you for coming back. sometimes you don't have to reason out with agames. avoid a tried out way of dealing with things. people tried for 27 years to reason out with this guys and it is futile. so focus your energy on a more productive and fruitefull attempts
Selam Sir Mesraq,

This Eden lady thinks she’s smart and clever but she can never debate me or answer my questions! Agames are idiots! Their brains are severely underdeveloped. She or he writes thousands of threads but always avoids my questions because she or he is only experienced in evil the attributes of Satan are included in every agame DNA! I am not here to convince her but to see if she can even respond oh wait she can’t!