Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: Video Song Of ادريس محمد علي : ERITREAN PURE-Tigre Song "Adat dema ebelle"ارتريا!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 17 Sep 2021, 14:29

tarik wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 23:37
Tarikachew,

This lovely song "bealla bren berabera.. " sang by the famous idris mohamed ali was a hit in its time. Mostly loved in lowland eritrea and that was in the second half of the 1990s. Idris is in era iro prison as we speak assuming that he is alive.

I do recall an incident, the last time I visited my beloved country was in 1997.

I recall, me and friends were sitting in a bar in keren enjoying. The song which was repeatedly played was above song. The bar girls or baristas loved the song and they begged us to interpret it for them.

To make the story short, neither of the baristas was an eritrean rather tigryans.
All were lately deported back to astobia in retaliation. Weyanne deported 90k eris from astobia.

P. S. This reminds of a true story, a well known sekaram or durie eritrean, known as wed jabera, every kerenite knows him. He was watching the ugums being loaded in trucks to be deported and this is what he said to the eri security officers on the spot:

Jajemma.. Yaakwan..itom asebutom wusedulna iten anstom gn yedliyana iyen. Imo abzi keren gidefulna and that made the eri security officers to laugh louder ... Lol