Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"የወሎም የትግራይም የቅማንትም መራብ እኩል ያሳዝነኛል። ሰብዓዊ የምግብ እርዳታ ለወሎ ብቻ ሳይሆን ለትግራይና ለቅማንትም ሊደርስ ይገባል።"

Post by sarcasm » 16 Sep 2021, 18:10

ረሀብ ብሄር ቋንቋ ሀይማኖት ወዘተረፈ አይመርጥም
Please wait, video is loading...

dawwit

Re: "የወሎም የትግራይም የቅማንትም መራብ እኩል ያሳዝነኛል። ሰብዓዊ የምግብ እርዳታ ለወሎ ብቻ ሳይሆን ለትግራይና ለቅማንትም ሊደርስ ይገባል።"

Post by dawwit » 16 Sep 2021, 18:24

Sarcasm,
I've been thinking about some arbitrary scenarios in my head.
1- when aid enters north wollo, will the amhara elites try to limit the size in order to fulfill their desire to Starve Tigray ......:if so, since TDF (or TPLF) is in full control of N. Wollo, what if TDF practice the same morally degraded mentality and block food entrance to N. Wollo with only precondition of unlimited food availability for Tigray? Would the elites starve their people in order to kill Tegaru?
How deep is their hate? Do they hate Tegaru more than they care for their people? How do these people think?

TGAA
Member+

Re: "የወሎም የትግራይም የቅማንትም መራብ እኩል ያሳዝነኛል። ሰብዓዊ የምግብ እርዳታ ለወሎ ብቻ ሳይሆን ለትግራይና ለቅማንትም ሊደርስ ይገባል።"

Post by TGAA » 16 Sep 2021, 19:17

UN Ethiopia
@UNEthiopia
Concerning. None of the 149 trucks in the convoy that reached #Mekelle #Ethiopia last week returned. Only 38 out of 466 trucks that entered #Tigray since 12 July returned. We need trucks to deliver lifesaving assistance to people in #Tigray. @OCHA_Ethiopia @WFP_Ethiopia
Weyanes stop your crocodile tears and let the Tigrian people get fed. First, though stop stealing Trucks that are delivering life-saving food for Tigrians. You recruit 11 -12 years of kids to fight, while their mothers cry their eyes out, and you steal trucks that are delivering food for starving Tigrians and complain at the same time Ethiopia is blocking food delivery. Are you out of your mind.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Sep 2021, 19:55

dawwit wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 18:24
Sarcasm,
1- when aid enters north wollo, will the amhara elites try to limit the size in order to fulfill their desire to Starve Tigray ......:if so, since TDF (or TPLF) is in full control of N. Wollo, what if TDF practice the same morally degraded mentality and block food entrance to N. Wollo with only precondition of unlimited food availability for Tigray? Would the elites starve their people in order to kill Tegaru?
How deep is their hate? Do they hate Tegaru more than they care for their people? How do these people think?
Abiy is the kind of guy who would be happy to let 4 million Wello Amara die if it will help 1 million Tigrayans perish. What is sad is the Amhara elite would not hesitate to even pay more if that will lead to perish more Tigrayans.

Checkout Yosief's scenario from 1:47:19

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Sep 2021, 20:35

sarcasm wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 19:55
dawwit wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 18:24
Sarcasm,
Abiy is the kind of guy who would be happy to let 4 million Wello Amara die if it will help 1 million Tigrayans perish. What is sad is the Amhara elite would not hesitate to even pay more if that will lead to perish more Tigrayans.

Checkout Yosief's scenario from 1:47:19
These are the elite I am talking about. Professors with PhDs and combined experience of over 100 years at senior level. And they sill want the war to continue!

Don't waste your time watching the video.