Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Amhara, ENDF and Eritrean army to vacate Western Tigray

Post by Hawdian » 16 Sep 2021, 15:35

In two to three weeks, they will be asked to leave while TPLF will be given ultimatums to also withdraw from Amhara.

If the three arrogant 3rd world militias fail to listen, could be another Magdala

Also worrying that TPLF is hijacking trucks using it for war.

Stay tuned.

free-tembien

Re: Amhara, ENDF and Eritrean army to vacate Western Tigray

Post by free-tembien » 16 Sep 2021, 17:05

talkative prostitute isaac agame, you are stupid. your agames are defeated in gonder and wolkait. there is no reason to handover wolkait to you agames. ENDF and amahra fanos have today started an offensive in wollo. stay tuned and in 2-3 weeks you agames will be kicked out wollo too. there is no reason to handover wolkait to agames. for what? so that agames can smuggle weapons from sudan? how stupid are you? stop eating hyena. what a moron!
Hawdian wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 15:35
In two to three weeks, they will be asked to leave while TPLF will be given ultimatums to also withdraw from Amhara.

If the three arrogant 3rd world militias fail to listen, could be another Magdala

Stay tuned.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 16 Sep 2021, 18:15

Hawdian wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 15:35

Stay tuned.
Professor Hawdian,

With all due respect, you need to study Geography and History a little bit more as your expertise is limited to sociology.... I think you have failed to understand Amhara without Welqait and Tsegede is not Amhara.. because Welqait and Tsegede have always been the lands of Teddy and Fasil..... The headless Yohannes and his agame clan have never crossed Tekeze except during TPLF's regime when land stealing was Agames best expertise...Now that the terrorist TPLF is gone, normacy and decency are coming back to Ethiopia...as a result, Tigray is back to becoming tiny and the least important killil in Ethiopia :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

If you ask me from Eritrean Perspective as a neighbor there has never ever been so called "western Tigray" historically.. But there has always been Gonder which has common border with Eritrea through Tekeze River which starts from Omhajer/Humera goes down for thousands of kilometers ....

I just hope that you don't see this as a disrespect but rather as sharing knowledge....Having said that I am ready to get educated about sociology..

edebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Terrorist group

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 17 Sep 2021, 01:12

Respectful bro Hawzen

First and foremost welcome back, we miss you.
You are always funny, rational and intellectual.

I understand your position fully but before I reply fully, do you mind sharing this map when Gondar had borders with Eritrea and by which administration.

We need to see the entire Horn especially Eritrea, Tigray, Amhara and Afar.

Cheers

@@

Post by @@ » 17 Sep 2021, 02:55

Hawdian wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 01:12
Respectful bro Hawzen

I understand your position fully but before I reply fully, do you mind sharing this map when Gondar had borders with Eritrea and by which administration.

Cheers
if you want to become a real student of history and not act like an agame liar then i suggest you study all historical maps of ethiopia where gonder and eritrea always were neighbor. you can find a list of maps here:

https://allaboutethio.com/30-old-and-ne ... o-see.html

note until 1991, there was nothing called western tigray. it was all gondar or begemeder (old name for wolkat/gondar) but never western tigray. tigray and gonder always had the tekeze river as a border. wolkait was never part of tigray not even during tigrean emperior yohannes iv.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Sep 2021, 03:28

while TPLF will be given ultimatums to also withdraw from Amhara.

So, Tigrayans are occupying Amhara territories - and their pussies too!

Amhara's wicked narrative is all the ills of Ethiopia.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 17 Sep 2021, 03:53

Somaliman wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 03:28
while TPLF will be given ultimatums to also withdraw from Amhara.

So, Tigrayans are occupying Amhara territories - and their pussies too!

Amhara's wicked narrative is all the ills of Ethiopia.
Yeah the short legged Tigregu are just too tough for the Amhara, who are not fighters.

They just stole the works and history of Agew, Oromo and Tigregu.

That's why they don't like to stand solo, they are exposed.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2021, 04:12

Well well well - Woyane’s black hole sucked Humera, Wolkayit & Tselemit out of their mother’s womb and turned them to Western Tigray. It’s like a futile attempt to cut out a chuck of flesh from a teen’s beautiful face and patch it onto an 80-years old woman’s face. They never sync with each other no matter how firm you stitch them together. That’s why those fertile regions are now back to their natural domain, Gondar. Likewise, Raya turned to South Tigray and Badame became North Tigray until they are pulled back to their natural wombs, Wello & Eritrea.

This was a noncyclical turn of events that should have happened in the life span of selfish agames just like the transformation of the erkusan woyane called Hagos first to Somalilander and then to Hawdian and finally back to his original self: Hawzen Hagos. :lol: :lol: :lol:
@@ wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 02:55
Hawdian wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 01:12
Respectful bro Hawzen

Cheers
if you want to become a real student of history and not act like an agame liar then i suggest you study all historical maps of ethiopia where gonder and eritrea always were neighbor. you can find a list of maps here:

https://allaboutethio.com/30-old-and-ne ... o-see.html

note until 1991, there was nothing called western tigray. it was all gondar or begemeder (old name for wolkat/gondar) but never western tigray. tigray and gonder always had the tekeze river as a border. wolkait was never part of tigray not even during tigrean emperior yohannes iv.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 17 Sep 2021, 04:30

Selam :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You will see it for yourself soon.

Eritrea out.
FANO/Hayl Liyu out.
ENDF out.

Western Tigray liberated.

TPLF out.
Wollo and Gondar liberated.

Western Tigray will stand because the way Addis Government went about was wrong. It invited foreign army to oppress its own citizens. It showed favouritism that Amhara are "Ethiopian" but Tigray is not.

The international community can see that and understand Tigray needs an outlet and farming land to survive.

Asmara and Addis want to exterminate the population hence the blockade.

It won't work. If Gov wanted to rearrange Kilil administration and maps, they could have went through the proper channels including Parliament.

This genocidal operation will be put to rest.

You will see it. You guys can produce all the maps you want from Amhara imperial courts. It won't have any impact.

Ethiopia had Kilil maps for 27 years endorsed by Parliament. We don't fix disputes by aiding one Kilil to invade the others.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Sep 2021, 14:42

Mujahideen Hawzen Hagos - The 27 years of TPLF crap is already forgotten. The remaining task is to eradicate the creators altogether and that is taking place as we speak. The natural course of evil’s regression is irreversible. Can a leopard change its dark spots or can an agame rat convert him self to a Somali? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawdian wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 04:30

Eritrea out.
FANO/Hayl Liyu out.
ENDF out.

TPLF out.

Western Tigray will stand because the way Addis Government went about was wrong. It invited foreign army to oppress its own citizens. It showed favouritism that Amhara are "Ethiopian" but Tigray is not.

The international community can see that and understand Tigray needs an outlet and farming land to survive.

It won't work. If Gov wanted to rearrange Kilil administration and maps, they could have went through the proper channels including Parliament.

You will see it. You guys can produce all the maps you want from Amhara imperial courts. It won't have any impact.

Ethiopia had Kilil maps for 27 years endorsed by Parliament. We don't fix disputes by aiding one Kilil to invade the others.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Sep 2021, 18:20

Hawdian wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 04:30

Eritrea out.
FANO/Hayl Liyu out.
ENDF out.

TPLF out.

Brother Professor Hawdian,

I think either you enjoy trolling the people of Amhara and the supporters of the Ethiopian government or you have Agame DNA in your blood or you are offered Sister Abi-gail's deformed stinky as*s. Which one is it ?

By the way I like when you spell "Tigregu" in stead of Tegaru....

Regardless, Humera, Welqait, Tsegede and Tselemet are historically Gonder and Raya is Wollo.....Every single agame knows about this fact.... Tigray is east of Tekeze River and North of Raya....It means every dry land in that area is agame's land :lol: :lol: :lol:

For now, enjoy the song below:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 17 Sep 2021, 22:18

Brother Hawzen

I will never say anything personal about you but will challenge your views/position.

It's clear to us all why you refusing to share the map I have asked for :mrgreen:

Waiting for you.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Sep 2021, 00:26

Hawdian wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 22:18
Brother Hawzen

I will never say anything personal about you but will challenge your views/position.

It's clear to us all why you refusing to share the map I have asked for

Waiting for you.

Brother Professor Hawdian,

My apology. I did not mean to disrespect you if your claim you are from Djibouti is true . But you know by now that I hate agames so much and I hope you don't mind about that. Do you :roll: ?? :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Here are the maps:
:cry: :lol:

:mrgreen: :lol:

:oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF Junta

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 18 Sep 2021, 01:18

So your suggestion is that there shouldn't be Oromia, Afar, Somali or any of the other ethnic regions?

As you can see these administrative maps were not based on ethnic lines or borders.

In your eyes Afar didn't exist either if we apply the same analogy.

We can go back few years and bring a map when Eritrea was an Ethiopian province too.

Same way Afar didn't have a region, which didn't mean they didn't exist or live where they live now, Tigray didn't cover all lands of Tigregu. The same is true with Somali, Oromo.

And if we go by historical maps then let's also add Eritrea to the fold.

Nevertheless, Uncle Sam will have you lot running as more sanctions and potential future military actions are on the table.