Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Hot Shots! Part Deux!

Post by ittuabafarda » 16 Sep 2021, 03:14

That is what I was saying all along. Every claim of victory by ENDF should be taken with a grain of salt. I am hearing news that Debre and his hooligans have secured local following/allies from this very region, Amhara, and those among certain Afar clans. Debre's operatives are said to have successfully presented the Amhara people and their Oromo collaborators as oppressors of other ethnic groups with Semitic origin and one of the worst Anti-Semi's in the region. That was when I said to myself 'I was wondering why. Now I know'. CNN, NY Times and others are on the bullhorn 'exposing' atrocities in Tigray by those boogiemen Anti-Semi’s Oromaras. What are these two big fools, Amharas and Oromos are in the meantime doing, you may ask? These two fools are still calling each other names. They have lost control of the most despicable eyal-alsouqs in their midst who use disgusting profanity in their utterances like candies. They demean those they hate with word that denigrate our women and they are applauded with ‘Bravo! Bravo!’ They prefer to organize colorful demonstrations in the streets of Addis/Finfine, Dessie, Gondar and other towns. Boy, they look good and fearless warriors with all that khamr laced zerraafs and gerersas in those parades. They get so pumped up when Abiy, Bacha and other generals feed them with victories upon victories news from the battle fronts in the morning just to feel so down at the news of Debre taking another town and nearby villages in the afternoon. Hey you Amharas!!! I am calling you Anti-Semi’s! Hey you Oromos including this Itu! You are Anti-Semi’s!!! Tapper and Company are coming for you! You are done! You better stoop down and welcome Debre and his Gold Race army. You need to be liberated anyway, you two fools!!!
In fact, it just got a buzz from Debre!

Ring, ring!! Who is this?
Hey Ittu, it’s me and you know who, Debre
Hi there! What it is, man! Whattabee like, bud?
Can’t be any better, holmes! I just called to recite a new song for you that I learned from my notable friend in DC.
Ok Let me hear it,
Come out ye the Gold Race, and come out and fight like lions and tigers!
You make coward Amharas and Oromos run like the hell away!!!
From the green and lovely lanes of Mekele, Sekota and Waldiya!
And you will run away from Gondar and Bahir Dar like the rest of the Anti-Semi's!
Hey Debre! I am familiar with the original version of this patriotic song. I know who taught you. I know her!
Whatever, Ittu!!! Come out ye the Gold Race and come out to chase the Anti-Semi’s Oromaras from The Horn!!
Ok, ok, ok, Debre! I have heard enough!!
That’s it, Ittu for today. Gute Nacht!
You speak German now?
What can I say? Besides being the Gold Race, I’m also a polyglot!!
Laylah Tov! That’s Hebrew for Good Night, just in case you don’t know. I learned that from my main man at CNN.

ittuabafarda

Re: Hot Shots! Part Deux!

Post by ittuabafarda » 16 Sep 2021, 17:02

Did I hear the general saying the next battle plan is being finalized? Yes sir! That is overdue. It better be something that will isolate Debre and his cabals and deal them lethal blows they will not be able to recover from. Not a single innocent civilian should be victimized. By the way dear general, how come you need a new battle plan after 19 divisions of Debre’s army were presumed dead in recent engagements? Right? Or was it just a breeze of hot air to make listeners feel good? Close to 228,000 soldiers decimated according to your other colleagues! Just curious. In any case, I wish you and the soldiers under your command the best of luck!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 16 Sep 2021, 17:28

Meanwhile the honorable general and his superiors should keep in mind that the final and lasting solution to the current conflict will only be materialized politically. Once the bigoted leaders are neutralized/made irrelevant the rest of the masses should be peacefully weaned away from the toxic ideology they have been fed for more than 45 years. An atmosphere of contrition and forgiveness should be allowed to dominate the inter-ethnic engagements and landscape. Honest contrition, both Holy Books tell us, is a virtue and not to be seen as an embarrassment and forgiveness in return is something that should be expected. God Speed!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 16 Sep 2021, 17:47

Get a load of this folks!!! The federal government there is now seen crying over the shoulders of the UN. It is crying rivers because close to 500 heavy trucks it sent to Tigray with food aid are nowhere to be found. They ever made it back and nobody knows what happened to them or they have gone. Ok you younger generation, clear your throat and say 'duhhhhhhhhh!' right in the face of every official in the federal government. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! This is from Debre! 'Hey my former homeboy Abiy! The trucks had run out of fuel by the time they were here and gasoline/diesel to get them going. I need 1 million liters of fuel just to fire up their engines and another 5 million liters to send them back to you. You have to send the fuel on another 500 trucks in a week. Otherwise we will be obligated to sell them for scrap/junkyard operators. I have already received many offers in writing from Egyptian scrap yard companies. Duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 18 Sep 2021, 02:51

This is Debre to the UN officials.
Hi there! I told you the other day what is going on with your heavy trucks.
No I don’t remember what you told me. What was is it Comrade Debre?
I told you all trucks ran out of fuel by the time they got here and I said they need 1 million liters of gasoline just to fire up their engines and at least another 5 million liters to get them back to you. Make sure to send extra 2-3 million liters just in case.
Ok I will tell Abiy to send the fuel you need for the trucks and if he refuses we will slap him with crippling sanctions. Hey Debre, btw we have thousands upon thousand lbs of high energy MRE’s to send you with the next shipment. What to do with them we will leave that up to you.
That will be great and very nice of you. I will put every ounce of the MRE’s to good use. I’ll tell you that when I get to Addis/Finfine!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 18 Sep 2021, 04:22

I am not sure what the pm is talking about 'mutating colonialism'. First all he must brush up his diplomatic corps because it has been a total failure in dealing with the West. I grade that an 'F' in presenting its case from the outset. He and his brain trusts should have anticipated or even realized the success of the propaganda onslaught by Debre and his operatives in the West. Debre's operatives have been relentless from day one in bombarding policy makers of the West with exaggerated crimes present and in the past. They were able to shake up the nerves of the West with Rwanda 1994, Rwanda 1994. They were very successful in presenting our dear neighbors Amhara as some demonic Anti-Semi's that ever existed in the Horn of Africa. I am calling on the well read countrymen/women with Amhara heritage to start a well planned approach of the Jewish organizations here in the West and present their true and harmonious values. What does Jake Tapper know about the origin of the current conflict let alone the people of Ethiopia? He must have spent his weekends with those who were spoon fed by Debre's operatives. You will cool headed intellectuals in this effort and you will need to be relentless also convincing. CNN's coverage was reckless in putting out news of 'horrible' incidences before independently verifying them. It was now Tapper and tomorrow it will be one of his 'colleagues' at NBC in Meet the Press. You have to clear up the demonization of your upright people with no further delay. You cannot stop them from 'reporting' because they are protected by the 1st Amendment but you can bring them back to their senses. Again, confrontation and name calling will not further the accord in this effort. You need to throw away that 'critical theory' outlook that poisoned our generations since the 1960's and you need to work in teams. God Speed!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 18 Sep 2021, 17:13

My first reaction to this article about Berhanu Nega being considered for a foreign minister position was 'What?' followed by 'Excuse me?' O boy, O boy!!! Meanwhile this countryman has all the right to run for the position speculated. Will he bring a truckload of baggage that will end up being a distraction? Yes and a monstrous one. First of all I see him a part of a generation that that should be expunged, deemed out of place, from the political life of that country. His generation has caused enough of destruction on that gem of the colored. Its harmonious social fabric meticulously built by our far sighted ancestors over centuries was brought to a brink of destruction in just less a half a century by the deacons of violence preaching leftist dogma of the 1960’s and 70’s. In many parts of that country those loud mouth leftist extremists were able to plant their animosity poison that still lingers on. I have said this on several occasions before. A well designed education plan must be devised by the intellectuals among the young generation to detoxify that country from such lethal poison that is pitching one group of people against another. That generation which spent most of its adult life raising the name of The Almighty Our Creator in vain should be relegated to a life of retirement. Out of my sight!!!!We will send them a traditionally woven shawl made from the coveted lily white Ethiopian cotton laced with threads of ‘critical theory’ mumbo jumbo to keep them warm in their retirement lives. Bon voyage!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Sep 2021, 14:50

Who you calling ‘White TPLF’? How many times did I tell you that Debre and his cabals are not black race but they are the gold race. I told you a million times they are the Gold Race, nothing but pure gold 24 carat of it! That is who Davison wants to join in.

Now on a serious note. Some people may ask why is this Davison thing so obsessed about the Horn of Africa and Ethiopia in particular. That is because he is able to do in that part of Africa that he failed to do in his own country. He wants to see those ‘[ deleted ]’ kill each other to extinction and he seems to have found a fertile place for that. That place is called Ethiopia with more than 80 different ethnic groups who are being besieged by bigot scabs among them. News of deaths of innocent civilians unleashed by these scabs is soothing music to his ears. Boy, he hates those boogie men Amharas and their collaborating Oromos with passion! Any news of violent human deaths from that country is like a bouquet of roses from his husband. And he is not alone in that one. He has the monetary backing of those white supremacists with deep pockets. He will be going nowhere. He will continue pouring gasoline on the fire that refuses to go out. He is like ‘Go [ deleted ] go! Keep going for the jugular at each other’s throat you [ deleted ]!’ You just watch! One of these days he is gonna win one of those awards in journalism if he hasn’t already! You just watch!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Sep 2021, 15:05

The deleted words were the n words used by white supremacists like Davison for blacks.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Sep 2021, 18:42

I just read news in which the State Department blasted a hateful speech by en Ethiopian clergy against the people of the innocent people of Tigray. I also found out that this deacon was elected to be part of the body that regulates the media in the country. Whose stupid idea is to bring religion into the government of that country? To go after the behavior of Debre and his cabals in the leadership of the TPLF is one thing which should be protected by the universal freedom of speech but to say something that condemns a group of people is totally reckless. This is the time where that country desperately needs guarded speech by individuals in power because everything they say or write is closely watched by the citizens of the country and this person should have known better. What is the purpose of bringing a religious clerk into the leadership of the country? What was Abiy thinking? Was it in his plan to take to the bushes with another Lord's Resistance Army?
I also heard that there one or two clones of this reckless clerk here among us having their own streaming sites where they mumble and jumble thru their diatribes. Religion and politics are the wrong mix that country does not need at this trying time. That country has been victimized by the vestige of the demonic verses of Marxism/Leninism and its consequences since the 1960’s and religious fanaticism is the last thing it needs now. Get this loose mouth out of there, back to his madrasa. I hope his church will defrock this loose cannon. Out of my sight!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Sep 2021, 00:48

I'm still confused. Are towns of Waldiya and many other villages in Wello is still in Debre's firm control? If so then what are were talking about his forces to the tune of 228,000 were decimated? We have been taken on a long ride, folks! Rather, we have been taken for fools and mooncalves!!! Mitigating circumstances might lead me to adjust my opinion but I think after the next government is formed there as promised by next month it will be the time for Abiy to pass the baton to others so he will have time to preach the Holy Words of The Almighty to his holy rolling church members. He should be accorded a very thankful and warm send off to a preacher's life. Otherwise, it ain't gonna work. That is just my opinion. He has lost grace with the West and from the experience of the past and present those two despots in Moscow and Beijing will know what to do with him and the country. Russian Wagner Group will make a quick work with him!!! A preacher ain't their cup of tea after all both for Putin or Xi!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Sep 2021, 11:54

This is Ittu talking! I’m telling you I’m not returning!
Hey Ittu! First time a year or so ago you we telling us you were not eating ad you were not going. What is it now?
Yeah! When I told you I was not eating I did so for 35 straight days without solid food or water. I showed you I could live without food.
Whoa! So what is it now you are not returning?
It not me but I’m talking on behalf of my homeboys Debre and Getachew.
So what is it that they are not returning?
500 heavy trucks sent by the UN Relief Agency.
So why you are not returning them?
For two reasons. First they had entered the Republic of Tigray before they were given written permission to do so. Secondly, they are the property of the republic since they were bought using the membership fee paid by the government when we were in Addis. So they will never be sent back. They are out of fuel anyway.
Hey Ittu, that will not fly! It’s a lame excuse.
What did you just call me? Who you calling lame?
Hey Ittu, easy!!! I said the excuse not to return the truck is lame, not you!
If they need the trucks back they need to send 10 million liters of gasoline so we can fire up the engines and another 15 million liters for their trips back to where they came from. Ok bye!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Sep 2021, 23:45

until my next thought you should stay up there!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 22 Sep 2021, 00:34

I gotta have a little talk with you holmes! It is about my homeboy Getachew. Just look at his photo. Does he look like someone of a warmonger? Look at that face. It shows the real Getachew, Getachew who never killed an insect let alone human beings. Just look at that face, a face of nonviolence, meek and utterly innocence. You guys are just picking on my baby brother.
Hey Ittu! What do mean a face of innocence? He is part of the leadership who ordered an army to invade the Afar and Amhara regions.
No he never ordered such cruel war. In fact, he and his army never left his crib. Afars were the ones who invaded Afar and Amharas were the ones who invaded Amhara. Not a single soldier from the Gold Race was seen in those regions.
Hey Ittu! That does not hold water.
Who you calling water?
No, by water I meant to say that your story is not true. Take it easy Ittu!!! Sheesh!!!!
Walaa Haagaa!! I don't care if you believe it or not because I am a gold certified story teller. What do you mean by Sheesh? I told you I don't do drugs.
No I did not say Hashish.
Ok just be careful. And stop picking on my homeboy Getachew. He has a face of nonviolence. He is almost an angel.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Sep 2021, 03:01

There is a report in the media I read today about a bloody clash among the the mob outfit of Debre and his hooligans. Here goes the neighborhood!!! If this story is really true I am not that surprised by the deadly incidence. It ought to happen. Gangs are well known for internal deadly squabbles. You name any gangsters. The Blood and the Cribs, MS13, La Cosa Nostra and all other criminal gangs have had internal fissures that turn awfully bloody usually one of the factions winning it all or the enterprise ending up in several deadly splinter gangs. When the originals start dying off, they don't just disappear empty handed. They leave behind that gang culture of coercion, blackmail and violence. When we talk about gangs we usually think of the mafias and other street gangs from American, European and Asian city streets. But there has been another gang that was founded in 1917 led by the most savage boss that ever lived, Lenin. The gang he founded has been responsible for the death of more than 200 million people and still counting. He named the bloody violence he used to overthrow the legitimate government 'Popular Uprising' and 'October Uprising', or 'Bolshevik Revolution' depending how many bottles of vodka gulped down in a given day. But it was nothing but a coup by armed thugs. That culture of grabbing power by no-negotiation violent means has been wreaking havoc on humanity since that fateful day in October, 1917. Our country, that gem of the colored, that love of a lifetime which showed humanity how more 80 ethnic groups could exist in a union was there until the demonic commies showed up in the 1960's. It has not been the same since then. These commie gangsters don't know what negotiation means or how it works. In fact they despise any form of negotiation. Reformation is a sin in their set of 'religion'. That is why they don't tolerate dissent among their ranks. They call that 'treason'. So the bloodletting will go on with the youth being the main victim.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Sep 2021, 01:19

I think we should leave it to the professionals both of Ethiopia and USA to handle their differences on issues concerning both. Name calling and old time rhetoric will only make the job of those in charge difficult if not attainable. There are two major issues wreaking havoc on the old country.
First civilians are dying in their hundreds and during battles thousands are killed and maimed on a going basis. Secondly, after all these deaths and destructions the two sides are not willing to talk and are hell-bent in continuing the deadly conflict full blast until one finishes off the other. Meanwhile that country is losing a good chunk of its future, the youth, either in senseless battles or migration. It is the same old story but this time on steroids. I'm sure the brain trusts around President Biden have a clue of what happened in 1976-77. I'm also confident that PM Abiy and all his advisors understand extremely well what happened to many 'reformers and democracy mongers' in the leadership circle of the Derg once the former Soviet Union became the 'sword smith' there. One by one the moderates were led to their gallows and when all was said and done the bloodthirsty wing of the Derg came on top making Mengistu the undisputed champ. He was named the 'Center' where everything revolves around him. What the heck, even Mars, Mercury, Venus and all their satellites were said to make a full circle around him. Then what happened after that. Ethiopia which was touted to have the potential to be the bread basket of the entire African continent ended up being unable to feed its own population where millions unnecessarily perished. Millions died in man-made civil wars. On top of that the deacons of Marx and Lenin along with the 'Center' Mengistu causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of the country cream puff. My take about the then US administration's policy snafu towards the old country was not its refusal to deliver/sell arms to the demonic Mengistu but its decision to bail out of there. I wished the Carter administration had stayed engaged which could have made the difference for the moderates in the Derg. But we all know what happened to them once Brezhnev became the benefactor. One by one they were led to their gallows including the leader, Tafari bin Benti. That could something that will await Abiy if USA completely disengages itself from that country and the two gangsters in Moscow and Beijing were given the mantle of deciding the fate of Ethiopia. Abiy is not and will never be their cup of tea. Putin will need a prefect clone and Xi will demand his. Then there goes the country, to hell and back that is!!!! Dear PM Abiy!! Wise up!!! USA is a country ruled by consensus but both Russia and PRC are not. Also don't forget Russia and PRC are not friends to each other as they try to present themselves to you and others in a bind. Watch your back from those despots.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Sep 2021, 20:52

Stay up there! You are not going anywhere!!! Hey bigots!!! Find a pond and throw yourself there in the deep end and don't come up! Don't worry we won't call that a suicide or an accidental drowning. We will declare that a good riddance!!!! Good riddance? I get it!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Sep 2021, 22:00

My homeboy Debre just shot me an email and he sounds upbeat and all optimistic. He told he will be in Addis very, very shortly. This is what was in his email.

1) The unit he sent three weeks ago to Djibouti has triumphantly entered the city and arrested IOG. You don't know what IOG stands for? It is Ismaïl Omar Guelleh. He is in the bag, baby!
2) The other unit he sent up north has annihilated the entire Eritrean army at a single engagement and had entered Asmara. Residents there were cheering his victorious army standing on both sides of the streets. IAW has surrendered after signing the instrument of surrender. What? You don't know what IAW stands for? Isaias Afwerki, that is. He is in the bag also.
3) Abiy is reported to have fled his country and we have intelligence that he is taking refuge in an abandoned decrepit old building at the 9th and N Street in Washington D.C. Poor boy!!! Jula and Bacha are both in the bag also. Amharas and Oromos are now beaten and totally defeated people. They will be required to pay at least 500 billion, payable in 10 years, in US dollars to the Republic of Axumia as reparation.
4) H.E. Dr. Debre, the president of the Republic Axumia will be here in New York tomorrow to address the UN General Assembly and introduce the new name of the former Republic of Tigray.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 29 Sep 2021, 15:31

PM Abiy! You are being told and accused of disrupting the flow of critically needed and life saving aid to the already starving people of Tigray region. What language you don’t understand? Your diplomatic corps stationed overseas have failed you in their missions. They have been nothing but fat cats on their early and comfy retirement. They have proved themselves to be inept and unqualified for the job and it seems that they were selected for such extremely critical mission merely thru personal connection. When did we see these ‘early retirees’ hit the press interview and release circuit? That country has had 200 varieties of scabby afflicting its population but it has retirement homes(embassies) in hundreds of countries. I read news lately that many of these cash cow retirement are being shuttered. I say about time! I also heard that one of those ‘early retirees’ have decided to strike first by applying for political asylum after he got the wind of pending closure of his loafing consulate in Minnesota so he can join his predecessor who was fired from a position at a consulate because he got caught lying in his resume. We gonna see more ‘desertions’ in the coming months. They will make up any reasons like ‘I am gonna be persecuted cuz I am an Amhara, Oromo, Tigre, a cousin of Bugs Bunny, Ms Piggy and Winnie the Pooh. No I am the direct cousin, once removed, of the endangered black mane lion! Again, when did we see any Ambassador or a staff member in front of the camera? All we have been seeing is those two fire spitting patriots H.E. Dina bin Mufti and Demeke bin Mekonnen waging tooth and nail diplomatic battle almost everyday. What gallant warriors are these two! But it seems too late to change the minds of foreigners like this UN official. He has been spoon fed with a one sided story for quite some time now. His perspective about the situation in the old country has been badly soiled by the unrelenting propaganda of operatives of the opposition. I’m afraid that the old country will be effectively isolated as a pariah state that starves its own people to death and then we will see videos of Mirages and F-16’s wheezing overhead in search of Dinah, Demeke and Abiy! Who gives a flying hoot cuz these are a bunch of [ deleted ] anyway!!! Robert E. Lee will be seen handing out medals after medals to ‘heroes’ who lynched those damn [ deleted ]!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Sep 2021, 22:38

I just read news that PM Abiy's government has just expelled UN staff stationed in that country giving them 72 hours to leave.
No this is just uncalled for. Now expect one back breaking sanction after another. This is not right. What was their crime? Is that because of what Guterres recently said? This expulsion is gonna make the chief's allegations look were true. It also shows that PM Abiy's administration slowly and surely that it is giving up on its diplomatic effort. This is going to prove that it is miserably falling short in the diplomatic affairs. It attests that its diplomatic corps is staffed with inept individuals unqualified for the job. They were given the job just because someone at higher position had strong connection with them. It makes me wish if those diplomatic during the late emperor's are still around. For good or bad those diplomatic did their job effectively and thoroughly. This expulsion makes me and the rest of the world think that the government there has something egregious to hide. I tell you what. Debre and his operatives just won a huge jackpot from this dismissal.