Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Somali, Tigray and other nations and nationalities need to monitor Benishangul-Gumuz

Post by Hawdian » 15 Sep 2021, 23:11

I hear Amhara sent some peasants into the region and should be a concern for Somali, Afar, Tigray, Gambella and our Debub people.

We need to monitor issues over there and where possible arm the locals to defend themselves.

Notice, I have left Oromo out.

We can't count them in as their wants and needs change based on singers or individual cult personalities and not ideological, policy or driven by pursuit of great things.

We may have to go in Benishangul-Gumuz in future even via Sudan, we know they don't want Amhara either.

War between Sudan and "Ethiopia" isn't really that but between Amhara and Sudan.

Most other ethnics have no drama with neighbouring Sudan who is taking in Ethiopian refugees and dead Tigregu bodies thrown on the rivers by Amhara.

At this stage, Tigray is best qualified to send one division into Benishangul via Sudan.

The Benishangul mission can wait but it's something to keep your mind on and remind the locals, we will come to their rescue. Amhara will never be accepted to annex their land.

Amhara started war with Tigray, Sudan and now Benishangul-Gumuz. They good at starting then running away.

The Ras

Noble Amhara

Re: Somali, Tigray and other nations and nationalities need to monitor Benishangul-Gumuz

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Sep 2021, 01:39

You pissed your pants already seeing Amhara peasants We know you are very scared of Amharas boy(ethioredsea) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 typical agame go call Egypt and America for help agame leper always losing sleep to amhara

TGAA
Member+

Re: Somali, Tigray and other nations and nationalities need to monitor Benishangul-Gumuz

Post by TGAA » 16 Sep 2021, 01:47

Hawdin the weyane bas--tard , We suggest you monitor your liking az .. it stinks to seven heaven. Your Amhara paranoia is going on an overdrive but comes with the territory. Once bitten twice shy .

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Sep 2021, 15:57

Tegadalay Hawdian,
Oromo and Gumuz already been fighting side by side against their enemies. Tigrayans are too busy worried about their people and are not in a position to help ANYONE. Somali's, I doubt they care enough to get involved, that leaves the giant Oromo's, who are in the best position to assist their neighbors. 8)

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 16 Sep 2021, 16:16

Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 15:57
Tegadalay Hawdian,
Oromo and Gumuz already been fighting side by side against their enemies. Tigrayans are too busy worried about their people and are not in a position to help ANYONE. Somali's, I doubt they care enough to get involved, that leaves the giant Oromo's, who are in the best position to assist their neighbors. 8)
The dreadlocked ፋጌትስ። all they care is to look Rambo, braid their hair and kill children and toddlers.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 16 Sep 2021, 16:21

Sadacha

Oromo are not free themselves psychologically so I doubt they can free others.

I think they just ran out of remote villages to visit for the usual 20 minute selfies then back inside the jungles.

Not impressed.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Sep 2021, 16:31

Misraq wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 16:16
Sadacha Macca wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 15:57
Tegadalay Hawdian,
The dreadlocked ፋጌትስ። all they care is to look Rambo, braid their hair and kill children and toddlers.
Miss Rock, I know you only like the Oromo's when they are acting in accordance with your interests, and Amhara elites interests, but when they fight for their people, you hate them more than you hate the ''agames.'' But, when your people, the Amhara, fight for their people, you applaud them and want everyone else to applaud them too. Is that not hypocritical?
These heroes, have already freed large parts of Oromia-West Guji, large parts of Borana and Wallaga, and more to come soon.

Tegadalay Hawdian,

Get back to us and brag, when your beloved Tigray isn't begging the world for help against people that they've claimed be to superior to. Til' then, I too, am not impressed with you wanting the white man to tell Amhara's, Eritreans & Abiy's forces to leave. When your tigrayan kith and kin, free ''western tigray,'' then come back and brag, and I will applaud you and your people. Til then, dancing in circles doing the tegadalay dance before withdrawing from towns, isn't impressive either.