Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

What? Tigray lost 52 Doctors in the war?

Post by euroland » 15 Sep 2021, 22:01

Are the junta on suicidal mission?

They sent all their medical doctors to fight, not to treat the wounded…but actually to get into the fire. Now, 52 of them are sent to join Seyum Mesfen in hell. Even Debritu has admitted of the Doctors have been killed in the war but reducing the number of killed to 31 :lol:

My question is, how bad it must have been as far has a shortage of manpower (thanks to the deadly Shaebia) to send a Medical Doctors as a foot soldiers? Who came with this brilliant idea?

Well, now the Chigar Kilil has a couple of doctors left to serve the entire 2 million Chigrians. Who are they going to send next…the dead people?😢

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: What? Tigray lost 52 Doctors in the war?

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Sep 2021, 22:30

ለአሸባሪው ጁንታ ዎንድሜ Aba Awash ከህንድ አገር የዶክቶሬት ዲግሪ ገዝተን ልናስመርቀው ነን። ፕሮብሌም ሶልቭድ። :roll:

sesame
Member+

Re: What? Tigray lost 52 Doctors in the war?

Post by sesame » 15 Sep 2021, 23:07

Even if we assume that the true number of medicos that died is 31, this is a huge number for a stone-age kilil like Tigray. If that many doctors have died, then I can imagine the number of total casualties to be in the tens of thousands if not hundred of thousands. The TPLF leaders have gone crazy. There is no other explanation for what is going on. It is like they are determined to destroy everything they have built in the past 30 years. Perhaps they feel deep guilt about all the resources they stole and want to get rid of it. I know I am just fishing trying to explain what is inexplicable. But what is more puzzling is the entire Agame population seems to have gone bonkers. There is no awareness that there is only destruction awaiting them in a fight like this, where they are outnumbered, outgunned and under siege. Surely, they should realize by now that their hope that their white masters would come to save them is a pipe-dream!