Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

One of the Oddest Things these Days is that Agames Don't Realize that Tigray is Terminally Ill.

Post by sesame » 15 Sep 2021, 21:32

This is bizarre. Quarantined Agameland these days is going to the stone age where nothing gets in or out. There is no electricity, or clean water, or banking service, no fuel, or jobs, or trade, nothing, nada. And this state of affairs will continue until the TPLF is totally defeated. The Ethiopian government is not going to relent on this. Yet Agames are acting as if none of that matters. Sooner or later, they will run out of ammunition and the dumbos then will fight with stones and sticks. They are dying by the thousands simply because their inferiority complex will not allow them to recognize reality!

Not that I care. I just like to rub it in!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: One of the Oddest Things these Days is that Agames Don't Realize that Tigray is Terminally Ill.

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Sep 2021, 21:59

sesame wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 21:32
This is bizarre. Quarantined Agameland these days is going to the stone age where nothing gets in or out. There is no electricity, or clean water, or banking service, no fuel, or jobs, or trade, nothing, nada. And this state of affairs will continue until the TPLF is totally defeated. The Ethiopian government is not going to relent on this. Yet Agames are acting as if none of that matters. Sooner or later, they will run out of ammunition and the dumbos then will fight with stones and sticks. They are dying by the thousands simply because their inferiority complex will not allow them to recognize reality!

Not that I care. I just like to rub it in!
They were acting like they made of steel and such bizarre propaganda went to their qodar head. The bizarre propaganda didn’t stop to convince the illiterates agame peasants but also thru time to the propagandists and the leaderships as well. They totally forgot the stupid propaganda targeted to deter the other ethics group so they can rule Ethiopians by fear forever. It didn’t work.. now the false bravery costing them their hands, legs and heads yet they are acting they still alive and kicking while the entire world know that they are in life support situations.

Weregggg gena
Last edited by Fed_Up on 15 Sep 2021, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

TGAA
Member+

Re: One of the Oddest Things these Days is that Agames Don't Realize that Tigray is Terminally Ill.

Post by TGAA » 15 Sep 2021, 22:00

Weyanes coyote moment !!