Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

the Eritrean Telecom is the weakest Telefone line probablly in the world, I have called to day the whole day,ዝደወልኩምሉ ዓሚል

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Sep 2021, 12:59

where is Zmeselo,
what do you think this is?
the Government could get a lot of hard currency from the Eritreans who try to call home from aboard.
what a loser this government is. they have longer and better Taung but when you come in reality, they have nothing to show for it.
I have been tried through the weakened until now no luck, just ዝደወልኩምሉ ዓሚል አይተረክበን

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: the Eritrean Telecom is the weakest Telefone line probablly in the world, I have called to day the whole day,ዝደወልኩምሉ

Post by tarik » 15 Sep 2021, 13:29

sebdoyeley wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 12:59
where is Zmeselo,
the Government could get a lot of hard currency from the Eritreans who try to call home from aboard.
what a loser this government is. they have longer and better Taung but when you come in reality, they have nothing to show for it.
I have been tried through the weakened until now no luck, just ዝደወልኩምሉ ዓሚል አይተረክበን
U dumb agame, maybe ur agame cousin's phone battery or sim card is not full. Why don't u move ur agame family from my Eritrea and send them 2 ur Cursed-Land-Tigay??? I don't want 2 c no 1 with Cursed-Land-Tigay blood I'm my Eritrea.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: the Eritrean Telecom is the weakest Telefone line probablly in the world, I have called to day the whole day,ዝደወልኩምሉ

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Sep 2021, 13:34

owww Tarik, long time not seen bady, How doing brother. I can't hear you, Ericom line is weak here ...... ዝደወልኩምሉ ዓሚል አይተረክበን,
tarik wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 13:29
sebdoyeley wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 12:59
where is Zmeselo,
U dumb agame, maybe ur agame cousin's phone battery or sim card is not full. Why don't u move ur agame family from my Eritrea and send them 2 ur Cursed-Land-Tigay??? I don't want 2 c no 1 with Cursed-Land-Tigay blood I'm my Eritrea.