Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

In 2013, I explained why Amhara are runners, can't fight

Post by Hawdian » 15 Sep 2021, 09:52

You better believe what I say, they always prove themselves.

2013, here I reply to Deqi:
Hawdian wrote:
05 Jun 2013, 20:11
Deqi-Arawit wrote:During the bloody war between EPLF and Ethiopia {Derg] and then between Eritrea and Ethiopia {weoyane} I have not read a single concilatory article written by Ethiopian intellectual or a commoner to end the blood shed. on the contrary, intellectuals and commoners alike were functioning as a catalyst to inflame the already inflamable situation on the ground.

In contrast, in the latest war of words between Ethiopia and Egypt, Ethiopians are participating on facebook and other social media to tell the Egyptians that they are their brothers, their common father is the nile and they are not going to touch any drop of water to jeopardize the life of Egyptians.

After reading those kind of shermutuna comments, The question which poops to my mind is....Do Ethiopians hate Eritreans to the extrme degree or they are just scared of the "mighty" Egypt?
The coward ones are the Amhara and they are known for that characteristic. They always the first one fleeing or running away.

As a Somali, Amhara is the least of my concern when it comes to wars but they always use Oromo foot soldiers - hence why I have dubbed them Amhara & Son.

If we can keep Amhara from hijacking Oromo and turning them into their foot soldiers, they are piece of cake and why TPLF is able to manage them at the moment.

The thing that Tigrays have that Oromo don't is the mobilization, leadership, unity and drive that they have. Oromo and Tigray are both brave people and I would say Oromo are more brave but see they don't have leaders, goals or direction. They are happy as long as they have tef, coffee and khat.

You guys have to understand the region. Why do you have 23 million Amhara crying about 5 million Tigray? Why does 23 million Amhara and their 35 million Oromo son need Egyptians 83 million population against 5 million Tigray?

Now thats one tough people. I salute you Tigreans.

That's why I'm not your average forum troll.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: In 2013, I explained why Amhara are runners, can't fight

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Sep 2021, 10:45

I see your nervousness lately.. we understand and hope you will get used to it and Calm down!! No one will change the death of tplf. We say so and we will get done to it.

Your stupidity has no bound. Here you idiot comparing the terrorists organization led by minority tribe that has been heavily subjugating the Amhara farmers for 30 years and took their personal riffles. Moreover, they were preparing for this war for about 27 years but chased to kilil chigar by none other than stone throwers FANOs youth all the way to Tigray cave. Based on the premises the Amhara doing 1000 folds the kicking to the scared and cornered tplf aka agamewoch with the zero chance to bring their hay days forever.

Now you think you know better but I think you are just stupid need your few brain nerves to beat the crap out of them so we can put your idiocy to rest.

Qedada ugumsh ንገሩኝ ባይ
Last edited by Fed_Up on 15 Sep 2021, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Sep 2021, 10:52

big booooty son of agame prostitute who took a somali sperm while she was bending and giving it ከልቢ ስታይል,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 15 Sep 2021, 11:23

Yup, runner Amharas have killed all these crused lander Tigrayans!! 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

https://i.ibb.co/VvKMLrT/Dead-TPLF-2021 ... .png[image][/image]

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Sep 2021, 11:59

ዓጋመ ለ27 ዓመት አከርካሪውን ሰብረነዋል እያለ ሲደነፋ የነበረ እንዳለው ሳይሆን በጅምላ ቅንድብ ቅንዱቡን እየተመታ ከነማስረጃው ከማቅረብ አንቆጠብም።

እምበር ተንከባላይ 😂

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 15 Sep 2021, 12:44

Gentlemen there's nothing you can do to rebuttal these kind of things.

In 2013 stated what I know.

2021 TPLF proved it.

All you guys have is the usual childish profanities.

We are not in the same league just like in the battle field. Everyone chases Amhara :mrgreen: :mrgreen: