Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by kerenite » 15 Sep 2021, 14:03

Izom deQi sheramut tselatina ugums shum indaQeyayeru niAna eritrawian desperately kifelaliuna yitsiEru. Lbi nigber. Hansab tbaH tbaH hansab dma Qeyih bahri nay tigren nay afar iyu yibluna. Imo nHna bizAaba tgren afarn nigedes ina yiblu lol. Nay hargets nbAat diu zibehal?

This reminds of an old historical eri song by our famous aritist berhan segid.

Excerpts from his song's lyrics:

Aslamay kistanay wedi Qola dega nimikri tselaii aytihebo waga.. Keytikon Idaga.. Ay.. Ay..

Watch out!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Sep 2021, 17:50

TGAA wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 08:08
Somaliman wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 03:14
TGAA wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:54
Digital weyanes can you cover your naked a--s .

Are you scared of Tigrayans taking care of your Amhara pussies!
You kaht munching impotent Somali ...do you know how exciting it is to unsew and fc the hell out that fresh Somali pu..s you preserved for us..priceless.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 15 Sep 2021, 20:06

Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash doesn't mean Djibouti is relying on Ethiopia more than the other way round, Back then Djibouti was over dependent on Ethiopia but now Djibouti is mainly a transshipment hub with 85% of throughput coming from transshipment, Djibouti port's excellent location along the Gulf of Berbera/Aden one of the world's busiest shipping routes means it is easy for cargo ships to stop by with goods.

Ethiopia has an opportunity to play Djibouti and Eritrea to improve its bargaining position but Eritrea first needs to build port infrastructure that can handle bigger modern ships and more trade, But anyway, Ethiopia really put Djibouti port on the world maritime map, of course at the expense of Eritrea.

kerenite

You are an imposter, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong!!
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 16 Sep 2021, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Sep 2021, 00:15

Somaliman wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:47
TGAA wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:16
Ethiopia has the will to return back to Asseb port. The two brotherly countries of Ethiopia and Eritrea have the same interest in developing together. Once Ethiopia shifted her port to Asseb there would be as many companies who will be more than happy to build a port overnight. That is what happens to Djibouti. It is the use of Ethiopia that attracted port construction companies to invest in billions. They know a country of fewer than 1 million people doesn't need three-four ports, it is in hope of milking Ethiopia all Arab countries are investing in Djubuti's port. That will change. Eritrea has shown its principle stance when weyanes tried to backstab Ethiopia. We will make sure that the favor is returned many folds. Djibouti has shown its loyalty by including the Awash river in its map recently. The Abiy's government tortoises' steps in consolidating its military and diplomatic gains is really upsetting. Get the war wrapped up, get the friendship between Ethiopa and Eritrea consolidated,and be a shining star in the horn of Africa.

You should better stick with your parking lot duties, little donkey. From your scribble, it's clear that you're scared of being caught playing with your smart phone by your parking garage boss.

Just a thought!
Ayte Somaliman (wannabe)

We all know there none ...zilch ...null...nada real Somali here in mereja. We ignored those who tried to pretend like the one but let’s know what make you so furious in the above statement?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Sep 2021, 00:29

Somaliman wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:20
Hawdian wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:49
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58

We have nothing to do with Oromo. We don't need to share anything

Somali in Ethiopia is bigger than coward Amhara and Tigray region forget our Somalia, NFD and Djibouti :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They were busy with raw meat.

The last people we, Somalis, would be associated with are Oromo; as they're a bunch of useless losers. We helped TPLF and ELF and they succeeded. We also helped OLF more than anyone else, yet they still remain second citizens in Ethiopia.
This statement had made under HALYWIAN alias previously word by words and phrase by phrase. :P :P :lol: What a low IQ. You think you playing right. Farraaaaaa [deleted] :P

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Sep 2021, 12:16

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 20:06
Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash doesn't mean Djibouti is relying on Ethiopia more than the other way round, Back then Djibouti was over dependent on Ethiopia but now Djibouti is mainly a transshipment hub with 85% of throughput coming from transshipment, Djibouti port's excellent location along the Gulf of Berbera/Aden one of the world's busiest shipping routes means it is easy for cargo ships to stop by with goods.

Ethiopia has an opportunity to play Djibouti and Eritrea to improve its bargaining position but Eritrea first needs to build port infrastructure that can handle bigger modern ships and more trade, But anyway, Ethiopia really put Djibouti port on the world maritime map, of course at the expense of Eritrea.

kerenite

Greetings abyssiniaLady,

Me imposter? Thanks for the laugh.

Ma'am, I detest the repressive mafia regime in my country and I have never ever flip-floped from my stance since I joined this forum unlike others.

My take was (amongst others) on the terminologies which the ugum apply such as... The Tbah.. Tbah are our primary enemies. Hey! By Tbah.. Tbah, they mean eri-lowlanders and which is a sheer lie. In order to clarify it for you and others, by the term Tbah... TbaH or bTaH.. bTaH lol, they mean those with the traditional scars on their cheeks. Man! I wonder what their percentage is in the eritrean army. Lol

That annoyed most. I hope you don't condone it.

Peace!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2021, 12:38

We all knew, you were a pushover! What a puśsy! "Yes ma'am!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 12:16
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 20:06

kerenite

Greetings abyssiniaLady,

Me imposter? Thanks for the laugh.

Ma'am, I detest the repressive mafia regime in my country and I have never ever flip-floped from my stance since I joined this forum unlike others.

My take was (amongst others) on the terminologies which the ugum apply such as... The Tbah.. Tbah are our primary enemies. Hey! By Tbah.. Tbah, they mean eri-lowlanders and which is a sheer lie. In order to clarify it for you and others, by the term Tbah... TbaH or bTaH.. bTaH lol, they mean those with the traditional scars on their cheeks. Man! I wonder what their percentage is in the eritrean army. Lol

That annoyed most. I hope you don't condone it.

Peace!